leech

"can you go??? pleaseeeee." komori asked you like a little kid. he drags out his words dramatically.

"komori, go away. it's literally study hall. key word, study." you look back at your paper.

and he's still there...

"dude, just go with meee. it's a carnival, amusement park thingy. not like a date or anything, it's just i don't have anyone else to go with."

"so i'm like your last option?"

"no, uh. just come, i promise it will be fun and i'll buy you curly fries." he taps your shoulder until you respond.

"ok, ok, fine i'll go. you paying for my ticket, though."  you slapped his hand away. "is your cousin coming?"

"why? you have a crush on him? are you using me to get to him? do you love him? do you wanna kiss him on the ferris wheel? do you-"

the school bell rings and you pack your stuff. you put your school i-pad into your backpack and get up.

"yeah i'm not going anymore." you walk away from komori and he follows you. "you're actually like a leech."

"hey, you didn't deny it."

it's time for math class. your favorite class of the day, because of a certain someone. you sit in the back of the class everyday and listen to the teachers boring sermon-like lessons. seriously, he could be on a sleep app. but you get distracted anyways.

sakusa comes into the class. you meet eyes and you smile. he waves at you, so you wave back. you scream in your head.

sakusa loves seeing you happy. he wishes that he could spend some more time or even talk to you without komori helping.

you wish that you could talk to him also. but staring is enough for now.