2. #HER

She was beautiful, energetic,sociable,smart, stubborn,may be wasn't agile enough?I was the only one who could tell.She was my daughter.she trusted me,even more than anyone on Earth.
Funny enough,she enjoyed two party lifestyles,she wanted to taste each and every corner of life,she loves exploring may be wasn't able to tell me that one of her hobbies had been adventure.She wanted to enjoy every festivals in Naija,she loved to attend every dub parties,she wanted to read , dance,play any sports,she was an adventurer.

A man in his late forties,he sat on a rocking chair at a balcony,lost in his thoughts,he had a lite traces of white hair in his beards ,the first ring from his phone jolted him out from his revearie.

"Hello,who is this?"

"ohh.....I'm on my way,give me at most ten minutes".

He picked his car keys and raced his Toyota Avalon out of the compond,he was restless,his heatbeat was above the normal rate,he was afraid of what might have happened.

On driving into the compound,he ran out of the car into the hospital,when he got to the all too familiar room,he felt it,he knew it,that she had gone,she gave up,what he has always taught her to fight against,he couldn't move,the response to the answer he wanted to get,his heart told him already.

He moved,to be double sure and behold,he was right,her lifeless body on the bed,her pale skin glowed with the sunlight that came through the curtains.

"Doctor, Doctor,we tried saving her,but it seems the patient also trying her best",he heard the voice of the noise who attended to her,he kept looking, searching for any sign that could assure him that this wasn't true.

Hey guys
Don't forget to vote,like, comment,and don't forget your favorite ishha😍😍