21. #MISTAKES

Hi guys,been long I updated🥰.

Something like this as layla's outfit 😍

  See ehn lay,all those girls na for cruise jare

  See ehn lay,all those girls na for cruise jare.There are people you can't forget and the moments you shared with them- olufunsho.

           LAYLA MOHAMMED ♡

'This one that you're looking too beautiful this  night, I hope we are safe,' Tobe says and I feigned innocence.

"You mean I am looking ugly?"

"You give yourself false credit. My dear layla, I mean on a norms you don't dress this gen gen," he clarifies and I hum, finally receiving the answer I actually wanted him to say. 'And don't feign innocence again," he added.

I laughed. One hell of a hearty one. The rhythm of my heart skipped twice its rate and at that point I was happy, like really happy.

Tobe has been on my case this night, although he goes around in school trying to talk to me but I can say like I do not speak with seventy percent of my classmates asides from my squad

I am social, fine! I am beautiful, intelligent, talented. You name it, but the courage to make up a whole conversation with new people is heart wrenching.

Tobe has been flirting with me and I had flirted back. I did because I am a little too tipsy to stop the words that encouraged him into keeping my company. He was surprised and I am sure he still is.

I could remember days in school,I would have chemistry and we had be moving to the laboratory for experiments.

It is either Tobe corners me or reserves a seat for me so he would have the chance to speak with me. I am not a snub and I am definitely not rude, but the idea of him speaking to me, it is really strange. Even beyond strange and that is because Tobe has long queue of girls waiting at his doorstep for him to take in.