16. #RED

Hi guys❤️
Here's another chapter❤️
Meet new characters 🤩
Please vote,and comment.

I love you❤️

The picture above is who I imagined Lola's Dad to be❤️

Aeon Williams is Handsome 😍😪❤️.

This chapter 😳 is with weird people....read to confirm.

This chapter Sha😪🤩❤

     ♧LOLADE CHANTEL WILLIAMS ♧

     ♡Is this how love is?♡

The ride to the restaurant was interesting as usual. We talked back and forth about life situations in general and I told my dad about the plans my friends and I had. He didn't complain as usual, just asked me to be careful. When we finally arrived at the restaurant, I was astonished. The place looked magical. There was a water fountain outside and it was surrounded by flowers of yellow and white colours all blooming. I think it's a hotel now that I think of it.

"Dad, isn't this a hotel or something? You can't possible do this much for a restaurant alone right?"

"Yes, it's an hotel and restaurant, that's why it's so nice," he says.

"Who picked the venue for the meeting?" I ask.

"Why do you ask," my dad reply. "I'm not saying you're underestimating me. Anyway at the end of the meeting, ask me again," he says while I just shrug.

"Alright," I say not having anything to say again.

My dad turned the car off and adjusted his tie. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Are you ready?" we both say at the same time. We laugh and dad squeezes my hand and smiles.

"It's going to be fine," he says and I nod.

"You're saying that for both of us, right?" I asked him and he laughs.

"We are going to be fine," he says while I smile.

"Yeah," I reply.

My dad steps out of the car and comes to open my door. I smile at him gratefully but I'm struck at the sight before me. The building is marvellous. It's a tall black building and it looks like it's made up of glass. The restaurant is beneath the hotel and the doors are transparent. Just one glance at it and you can already see that the place is busy, even the lights would tell you. The other floors also have lights on but they're divided to show they are rooms then the peak of the building the name of the place is written in italics "Equity".

I didn't even notice my mouth had fallen open while my dad cleared his throat besied me, "it's a beautiful sight to behold I know but here comes my business partner and her son so it's time," he says while I try to gather my thoughts.