8. #PRINCESS

Hey guys here is your favorite ishha again.
Vote,do well to comment and remember your opinion matters.

     ♧LOLADE CHANTEL WILLIAMS♧

Aeon's POV

12 years later

"Princess?,Princess!,Princess?",
"Dad,I'm in my room o",

"Yeah,I'm coming upstairs already",

Entering Lola's room ,I noticed she had changed the decor little since I last saw it clearly,she now has a picture of herself,a photoshoot she did last Christmas hanging on the wall above her bed,her shelf is packed with books just like a mini library,her closet is so full it's pushing out.

I can't count how much she even spent on all of this,I just hope she's happy.

My princess has grown up a little,it feels like just yesterday when I had to give her less sugar to make sure she didn't wet the bed,now she is already fifteen and caring about things people would think of her,trying to get more information from any where possible.

Presently, she's on her bunk bed with a T_shirt on,which is no doubt mine, a black bum short,her hair is packed up with a bow and her round reading glasses is perched on her nose,she's trying to find new words and she looks great.

"Hey,sweetie,how has today been like?",she stared at me from her glasses and raises an eyebrow,taking off her glasses.

"Dad,today was okay but is everything fine?",Cause I can't remember the last time you looked for me when you come home o".

"Ahn,can't I care about you again?".

"I'm not sure o,I'm just asking.Anyway how was work na",

"It was stressful as usual jare,and what about you,how was the first day of your holiday na?".

"Daddy,I said you should call it summer before,why do you keep mistaking it".

"Common,keep shut there, funny girl,is that what I'll keep on my head",Lola was laughing and then asked.

"What of doris"?
"Oh,she went to the village for SUMMER,so she won't be around ",I answered her.

"Ah,boredom is going to kill me in this house",Lola said

"You can accompany to my office tomorrow".

"No thanks Dad",smiling,"I'll just visit Shindara tomorrow maybe we can plan something together".

"Okay o, enjoy yourself but don't let me come back before you",

"Yes sir",she shouts.

"Lola",I called.

"Yes dad",she mumbled.

"I have a request for you ",I reply.

"Hm,okay I'm all ears",

"Good ,Monday night I'll be having a business dinner with one of my partner and her son,I think he's about your age and I really want it to well,can you do that for me"?

"Is it at our house?who will cook?"

"No not at our house, a restaurant close by".

"Um,why I'm even included sef?"

"Well,you're included cause your the heir to the business and Grandpa made me promise you will be included"I answered her.

"Ah,Grandpa!sef ehn"(sighing).

"I will do my best to be interested"

"And?"I had to ask.

"To act polite"

"Not act,just be nice"

"Yes daddy",she shouts.

"That's my girl",I kissed her on the cheek.

"Oya,dress up let's go and eat dinner,I'm too tired to cook this evening",

"I see why we need Doris now o,I'm sure I'm going to blow up this summer".

"That one now,lola is your own wahala".

"Oops daddi ooo".

"Rubbish girl,common get dressed and let's go,also please for tomorrow's dinner pack your hair up it suits you more".

"Okay dad".

Lola's short POV
I could hear a hint of sadness in his voice when he said that but I don't even know how to ask so I just let it go as always.

Hey guys
Just describe Lola and her father's relationship,I guess you wish you were Lola Abi😂😂😂😂.so free.

So like dont forget to vote,do well to comment, remember your opinion matters 😍
Your favorite ishha cares❤️