22. #JASMINES#

Hey guys it's nice to see you'll again,hope you all are doing good🥰.

I couldn't describe the school uniform in this chapter,but you will get it next time,but I have a picture here😍

Something like this 👆

And please don't forget to vote,comment and share too😍

𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚,𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉-𝑬𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒊

❤︎ LOLADE CHANTEL WILLIAMS❤︎

"Seriously dad, isn't it funny the way you brought me to school?" I said while stifling my laughter.

Dad decided to bring me to school today, being the first day of resumption and I have never been so suprised like this. He said he felt he should.

"You know today is the first day of your final class in high school and I want it to be a memorable one." He replied.

"Okay o, if you say so." I say while smiling.

"And I feel this your final class will be amazing and lots of events will happen." He says again.

"Dad, I didn't know you'd become a seer very quickly." reply.

"Should we bet on 50k?" He asked while looking all too serious for my liking.

It isn't a news that my dad and I bet on stupid things but the funniest bet ever is the one of today.

"Okay." I said while shrugging.

"Okay. Bye princess." He says as he pecks me on the cheek.

"Bye dad." I say while grabbing my textbooks for the session in my arm.

Since it was a new term, our textbooks are usually kept in a wooden shelf at the back of our class, sort of like a locker, so our bags won't be too full all the time.