23. #OLD GARDEN

Hey guys😇
Sure you guys are doing well🥰.
I decided that we should have our IK pov.

Please dive in🥰

𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆,𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆,𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒋𝒖𝒂𝒅𝒆

☆☆☆

❦︎IYIKUNLE KUTI❦︎

The green grass underneath me feels soft, as I drag the puddle in my hands. I smile as the freshness of its leaves made its scents into my nostrils.

Bliss... That's is what I can call this moment.

The various flowers like lavender, which made its permeable scents into breath. Or the pride of Barbados that indeed exude the pride which she should be known for, her soft red petals hung proudly on the receptacle. The royal poinciana, or as it is commonly called, flamboyant usually known for its exuberant petals, an elaborate stance and its richness in colour. I watched as how the insect perched on it in order to take some nectar.

These are the things I see from my surroundings and I appreciate the bliss nature gives me anytime I come here and another ethereal feeling. Peace.

The old garden is totally different from the love garden, as everyone would probably know from getting into the gates of Summerstar High.

Personally I am not a fan of the love garden because of its over-hyped compliments. Not that I can say it loud when that's is the place I and my friends stay during free periods.

But the total serenity that the old garden gives me is what makes me to be selfish enough to share it with my friends, as everyone of them would turn my personal stuff to theirs. So I rather stay in here and move to the love garden when they want.

No one knows much about the old garden,it really deserves its name though. It has been neglected so it doesn't have much flowers like the love garden. People don't come here at all because most people don't know much about it and the fact that it's situated at far end of the school.

Rumours has it that it was the first set of students in the school that made it and at that time the school didn't accept the idea of having a garden but later on, made a new one.

Serenity. How I feel right now. I couldn't, for the love of God, go anywhere as it is the first day of school and I didn't want to get my mom unnecessary worried about her only child. I sighed.