# 27.𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆....

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!!!
𝐘'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲.𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝,𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥,𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞,𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲,𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫.𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫"-𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒍.𝑴𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅

         ༄LAYLA MOHAMMED༄

"So you're telling me that you do not understand this topic." I ask with confusion written all over my face.

'Yes na Lay. All this things I don't understand them." Mafuso cries. Mafuso and I have been reviewing all topics she has been thought since Abu told her that he doesn't care how she's going to do it but she shouldn't think of wasting his money.

"But Mafuso, you need to try harder,this topic is really simple." I yell and immediately feel remorseful.

"Do you think I want to disturb you like this? I really don't want to Layla. You know, with the way you just yelled at me now, I probably look like a fool or a bimbo to you or even a dumb skull. I get it but please you know on a normal day,this wouldn't be a problem at all, all this calculations are like upside down to me. Please help me Layla, I don't want to fail, I can't afford to fail. Abu will kill me," Mafuso says while weeping.

"It's okay. As I long as I'm alive, you're not going to fail at all. Even if I can't promise you anything concerning Abu, I promise you won't fail. Never." I reply as I hug her.

She gave me a sad smile. "What's with the look, Mafu?" I smile.

"You know right now, you're really acting like a big sis o," she says and I chuckle.

"Shey I should take that one as a compliment or as an insult," I ask amusedly.

At that point my phone began to ring and Mafuso stood up to get the phone for me by the reading table.

"Who is calling?" I asked her. She only squinted her eye and became mute.

"Mafuso, who's that?" I ask again to be sure and she looked up and smiled.

"Ohh,you should check for yourself," She shrugged. I gave her a skeptical look before collecting the phone from her. I collect the phone and saw an incoming call from 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎🦋🥺.

I smile as drag the call icon to the green column. Bella always make sure she calls at least once in a day not even because we are more closer. She usually calls the rest of the group to hear from them. She says she believes that as we all go home, we either meet something that delights us or something that makes our mood sour. I don't know if she could see into my mind.

Although I didn't know of others but I was sure the message was passed solely to me. Even if we are one of the closest musketeers in the school, we do not know enough of what could be wrong with any of us, what we each go through, or what makes each one of us happy.

We just kept family life private except for Lolade because there's nothing private about her although we all find it confusing how she never made mention of a mother figure in her life which is more of an open secret.

We figured that maybe she died or something unpleasant  happened to her. None of us did ask though. I wouldn't say we were not concerned about eachother's wellbeing, rather I would say that we just don't want to bring up things that could break our happy moments.