20.#DARES#

I will like to say a big thank you to whoever is reading TULIPS, I really appreciate it though🥰.

At this moment I will want to thank _melanin_xo for being very supportive 💖.

Thank you and I love you all so much.

My friend xarahaa for being there also 💖🥰.

Thank you and God bless❤❤

ADEDEJI ABELLA

I love and hate you

"Ella love," the sweet tiny voice called out to me. The voice that could irritate me in less than a second, that same voice could surprisingly make me hyper. Is there a voice like that? Yes.there is and it belongs to her.

Adedeji Florence is a good example of someone who owns that type of voice. Florence is my sister and only sibling. We grew up together having a bittersweet relationship.

The bittersweet feeling was mostly from my part because of who I am or what I have become.

"Yes?" My voice came out more like a question than a statement. I have been very busy with handling my school stuffs since we were resuming soon, and going for one interview to another, from one country to the other.

I almost used the word 'fatigue' to describe the situation but I couldn't. I couldn't develop fatigue. Not possible, not in my own, self made, Deji_bella's body, the one I have moulded, it couldn't even stay. It's programmed from the start to endure those tortures and to feel numb about it. The master of that body has it programmed.

The body is trained like it was built to be and I am happy because I know it won't falter because I have to be perfect role model to Flor, to make her understand that life isn't about roses and honey but of lemons and sour grapes.

I want her to be independent, to be strong, because there will be a day, HE wouldn't be there, SHE might have gone and I might leave.

That day, she will be alone in that position and if she's not careful enough, the empty darkness might swallow her just as it once swallowed me and now I am left to fill that void.

Flor has to be strong so she won't make wrong decisions just like I did.

"Mummy said you're to take me to school so, I would get my things." She said with confidence.

I was tempted to say yes but I had plans today and I could recall telling mum and dad the plans I had.

And I know I am not, in my wildest dreams, going to go around telling them again because they would tell me how my plans are not as important as escorting my fifteen year old sister, who goes out with her friends to party.