26. #𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬,𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭,𝐄𝐰𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬'𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

𝐒𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧🌬

𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅'𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓,𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒔- 𝑬𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒊

♔︎OMOBOLANLE SHINDARA♔︎

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my twin. She looks exactly like me, very beautiful with dark skin that glitters, lips shaped into a plump curved size. She turned her head to the side as I did and I could see the birthmark on her eyebrows show visibly also the sideburns that are darker than the rest of the body.

I touched my lips and sigh. It's been almost two weeks since IK kissed me. It was like a dream. If it hadn't been for the fresh mint taste on my tongue, I would have argued that I wasn't kissed. The feeling, the kiss felt good, no cap but it brought along with it a sense of confusion.

IK spoke to me that night. He said a lot of things I couldn't remember but I know he wouldn't have said them if he was sober. I couldn't remember too since I was drunk too but at a point he told me that I had onyx coloured eyes and that they were beautiful. He wouldn't even stop blabbing about how he hasn't ever seen that type of eyes or asking if I fell from heaven.

Those were the few things I could remember before he took my lips between his teeth and captured me against the wall. I wasn't even aware that I had returned the kiss with equal vigour. He literally touched me that night till I was breathless.

When my sense of reasoning had returned, I pushed him away and ran because I was so confused and to think I gave out my first kiss freely. He didn't even ask for my name, because he was a drunken mess that night and I wasn't any better.

Imagine what happened that night was beyond kiss, I couldn't even imagine and even from that night, I couldn't close my eyes without wishing for the kiss.

"Emily, Emily... come outside o. The driver is ready," My dad shouted from downstairs while I quickly adjust my blonde curls into a free cut style. I adjusted my purple skirt and lined my eyes with my black eyeliner and applied my lip gloss.

Done.

Dad must have called me numerous times but since I had zoned out for the umpteenth time this week, I couldn't hear him. He seemed to have resorted into calling my middle name which he only calls when he's angry or too serious.

I packed my books and stuffs, wiping my name tag gently on my white shirt. The name is for everyone but as soon as the school appoints you as a prefect, they will change the tag to include your post to your name.

As I jog downstairs, I could see Shayo stuffing his mouth with the toasted bread and gulped down the orange juice to go. I don't even know if shayo thinks about anything but food. Mom had even gone to explain that since his birth caught her by surprise, she wasn't able to eat anything before her delivery and when Shayo came out he sucked her breasts for hours and she concluded that must be the reason behind his excess food intake.