19.#BEAUTIFUL#

Hi guys....

I want you guys to know more about each character, because each character has a role to play in this book.

So today we will have dara's pov.

Lolade's dress in the media⬆️

      ♧ OMOBOLANLE SHINDARA♧

       ♡Exuse me,may I be loved?♡

"Honestly, I think the purple will be better than the pink nails. You know purple is cute and pink is quite babyish for a girl that loves neutral colours," Kemi says.

"Ehn, why won't purple be better? That's your best colour na, of course it will be better." I scoff.

"You know me so well. Anyhow sha, just pick the purple nails. They look hot, to be honest," she says.

Shikemi Omobolanle is my elder sister. She is two years older sha. I can say we are the closest in the family apart from us being the only girls, the little age difference and the fact that we went to the same high school I mean Diamond High, though that's not much of a reason because apparently our parents decided all their children would attend Diamond High, saying that the school educational standard is good for us. So we all went to D.H.

Kemi is actually the first girl not the first born.

Shinaola Omobolanle is the first born. He's a year older than Kemi. Shina as a brother is the best I could ever ask for.

He's so caring, annoying, carefree and loveable. Some would even think Shina and Kemi are twins and the big idiots would deceive innocent people.

So Shina is three years older than I and he attends Pan Atlantic University at Lekki, Lagos. He's just eighteen but he's already in three hundred level, his education is that fast.

Our parents dislike for federal and public Universities made them to push Kemi who wanted a federal University for her to be free. She attends Babcock University at Ogun state. She obviously didn't like the school but started warming up to the place.

I have two younger brothers so all together we are five children and a family of seven.

Shayo and Seyi are both attending DH. My parents made sure the gap between us aren't much. Shayo is in SS1 while Seyi is in JSS3 class and we attend D.H together.

So yesterday, I told kemi about her helping me fix my nails this morning because she really knows how to fix nails and she also paints them well.

I told my parents about the plans my friends and I had from the beginning and they gave me the go ahead.

"Babe, you know I haven't seen your dress," Shikemi says while giving me those her puppy eyes. Knowing me, I would not want her to see it till the end.

"I am not showing you till I am dressed," I say.