7. #IT

Hey guys you your favorite ishha is here again.
Make sure you vote,do well to comment, remember your opinion matters 😍😍❤️
Love from me😍😍

Make sure you vote,do well to comment, remember your opinion matters 😍😍❤️Love from me😍😍

           ♧UNKNOWN♧

The man carried IT in his arms trying to call the lady,he kept pacing,of course he is a man,he couldn't take care of IT.He had to do this even when he knew that it could be dangerous.
A young lady around the age of twenty two,dark skinned,tall with black shades walked in towards the man.
"Hey child","Good afternoon sir",the lady replied, although one could notice the rancor between the man and the young lady,you wouldn't be able to tell except if you had listen to the conversation, because both faces were kept neutral.
"Take",the man stretched his arms towards her,with a confused and anxious face she stared at IT and immediately she felt angry,"So, after all this years,this was what you were able to repay her back was by sleeping with another woman,and you even had the mind of bringing this to me,what crime did she commit",the lady questioned.

"Will you please listen to me"the man answered her,he cleared his throat and looked sternly at her face then he said 'THIS' is not mine and not related to us in any way,but I'm asking you to please take care of IT for me with whatever you have, Don't ask questions,when the time comes words will explain itself please I beg of you".
The lady starred at the older man and reluctantly collected IT from him,and smiled,her reply was what shocked the man most"You know I have soft spots for babies.

You
So guys don't forget to vote,do well to comment
Remember your opinion matters😍😍
Love from me❤️

YouSo guys don't forget to vote,do well to commentRemember your opinion matters😍😍Love from me❤️