[14] the vulnerability

A/N: Hi my loves!

I want to thank you all for being so supportive about my lack of updates. Like I said, I have been really stressed out, anxious, and upset lately. Your support and sweet comments made me smile. I love you guys and I’m always here for you. x

QOTD: What’s your zodiac/star sign?

AOTD: Taurus

            SONG OF THE DAY: “Boomerang” by The Summer Set

__________________

            “Michael, you dork,” I heard Ashton giggle from the living room. When I approached the two of them, Ashton was sitting on Michael’s lap and slapping hands with the younger boy.

            “Hold still,” Michael chuckled, but Ashton didn’t seem to listen. Ashton erupted in a fit of laughter when Michael tried to catch him off guard and failed. I couldn’t help but laugh, but I also didn’t understand what was going on.

            “What are you two even doing?”

            “Hot hands,” Ashton told me. “Don’t you know that game?”

            “Yeah, I know that game, but why are you two playing it?” I laughed at their position, not understanding exactly how they decided they wanted to slap each other’s hands. Neither of them wanted to answer me, so I just left them alone and wandered back to my room.

            Before I could get to my room, Calum was coming towards me. He seemed like he wanted to ask me something, his eyes lighting up.

            “Do you want to get some frozen yogurt or something?” He asked me, grabbing my wrist and just holding it for a moment. “We can go to our favorite place.”

            I felt my face heat up a little, and I smiled before accepting his offer. “Yeah sure, but what made you want fro-yo all of a sudden?”

            Calum shrugged. “I don’t know, actually. I guess I just get a lot of weird cravings.”

            I chuckled, “I can tell.”

            “You still have my jacket, don’t you?” Calum asked me, turning around after he saw it wasn’t hanging on the rack.

            I bit my lip and nodded. “Yeah it’s um, it’s in my room.”

            “You can keep it if you want,” Calum told me. “I have a lot of other jackets, too.”

            “Really? Are you sure?”

            “Yeah. You seem to really like it,” Calum joked, making me blush again. I went to get his jacket and slipped it on while he put on another one that looked slightly similar to the one I was wearing.

            We told Ashton and Michael where we were going so they wouldn’t be confused, and then we were off. Calum of course wanted to drive, calling out ‘shotgun’ before I even stepped out of the door. (a/n: lol can calum even drive?)

[x]

            When we stepped out of the car, Calum held out his hand for me to take. I bit back a blush and laced our fingers together, the two of us walking into our favorite frozen yogurt place. I haven’t been here for a while, and I forgot exactly how much I missed it until now.