[12] the falling

A/N: Hello everyone! I have been on Christmas vacation from school for a while now, and I will be off until January 5th! I plan on updating every single day I am off from here on out and hopefully that works for me! I might miss a day or two but I will try my hardest not to be lazy so I can post! I haven’t figured out exactly what stories I am going to be updating, but it won’t be the same story the whole time. I’m going to post this one and then maybe tomorrow I can post an update for my mashton story “Red Cheeks.” After that…maybe I can post the next chapter of “A Stylinson Story” since I haven’t updated it in forever. Yeah, I’ll just figure everything else from there.

I’M SO SORRY FOR BORING YOU WITH THAT LONG AUTHOR’S NOTE. ANYWAYS, I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A SAFE AND AMAZING CHRISTMAS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU MAKE ME HAPPY. :)

SONG OF THE DAY: “Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass” by All Time Low

QOTD: What’s your favorite Christmas song?

AOTD: Silent Night (some may not consider it a Christmas song but it’s played around Christmas, so…)

___________________________

            I was just about to leave the room, not having any desire to watch Michael and Ashton kiss any longer, when Calum came in the room. It took him a moment to realize what was going on, and once he did, the look on his face was priceless. At first, he looked sort of awkward and confused, but then he smiled when he realized how happy the two boys looked. I turned my attention to Calum, and he gave me a small smile when he met my gaze. Calum motioned to the door, silently asking me if I wanted to give them some space. I nodded, the two of us heading out towards the living room.

            “When did Michael and Ashton become a thing?” Calum wanted to know, a faint smile still visible on his lips.

            “Like, five minutes ago,” I chuckled, “it happened while I was in the room. They’re not dating from what I know, but they sort of just started kissing with me standing there.”

            “Oh, why would they kiss while you were there?”

            I shrugged. “They must’ve got caught up in the moment, I guess.”

            Calum bit his lip, slowly nodding his head. “Hey, uh…”

            “Yeah?”

            “Do you want to come with me to my sister’s house? I promised her I would help her make cookies. After all, Christmas is right around the corner,” Calum shifted his weight to his other leg as he continued talking. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if you helped – she really likes you and she thinks you’re a great friend to me.”

            I couldn’t help but smile, my teeth grazing my lower lip as I thought of what to say. “Sure, I’d love to help.”

            “I would ask Michael and Ash to come too, but uh…”

            I laughed. “Yeah, I figured they’d be busy.”

            Calum laughed as well, walking over to the coffee table to pick up his car keys. We both put on our coats and shoes, making sure to lock the door behind us whenever we left. The front porch was quite icy, and the cold, December air bit our cheeks while we walked to the car. I sat down in the passenger seat, immediately turning the heat on and turning the radio up. I heard the sound of Animals by Maroon 5 playing on our favorite station, singing along with Calum was we began to drive.