[7] the irritation

A/N: I lied apparently this was the next update! Haha, I didn’t intend on this being the next thing I post, but I just had an idea for this.

Oh, and yesterday I found out about Ashton’s appendicitis…I have to say it crushed me.

I hope he’s well, and please send him all your love and support if you haven’t already. We have to show him that we will always be there for him every step of the way.

QOTD: Which member of 5SOS, in your opinion, is the funniest?

AOTD: Ashton xx

SONG OF THE DAY: “For Baltimore” by All Time Low

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH XXXX

____________________

            Michael and Ashton had been getting along much better lately, and it was amazing to see Ashton smiling again. Ashton had also been very clingy lately; he was almost always latching onto Michael. We’ve also been watching a lot of scary movies lately, and Ashton gets the most freaked out.

            Ashton would always jump at the smallest parts and bury his face into Michael’s shoulder—but Michael sure didn’t seem to mind. We were in the middle of watching one right now, and all of us were squeezed together on the same couch. Michael was on the end, and Ashton was curled up by his side. Beside Ashton was Calum, and that left me being on the opposite end.

            “Michael, are you sure nothing’s going to pop up again?” Ashton asked, hiding his face in Michael’s chest. Michael blushed, rubbing Ashton’s back. I heard Ashton whimper at a loud noise, causing him to grab hold of Michael’s shirt and pull him closer.

            “Ashton, you’ll be fine,” Michael chuckled, ruffling the nervous boy’s hair. “You’ve seen this movie a million times.”

            “I know but...” Ashton blushed before continuing, “it still scares me.”

            I felt Calum shift against me, stuffing a handful of popcorn into his mouth. A loud noise echoed through the room, causing Ashton to let out a small whimper. Michael whispered reassuring things to him, tangling his fingers into his hair.

            “Ashton this movie isn’t even that scary,” Calum chuckled. “Why are you so jumpy today?”

            “I’m not jumpy,” Ashton argued, “It’s just...it’s later in the night...I’m sleepy so I get scared easier.”

            “Face it, Ash,” I spoke up, wanting to get in on the conversation. “You’re just not the scary movie kind of guy.”

            “You’re one to talk,” Calum pointed out, nudging my shoulder. “You’re sitting here with your hands constantly covering your eyes.”

            “It seems to me like you’re watching us more than you’re watching the movie.” I retorted back.

            “Yeah Cal, you kind of do comment on everything. Maybe that’s why you’re not scared of it,” Michael chimed in, “you’re not even paying any attention to it.”

            “And you are?” Calum sassed. “Because to me, it looks like you’re far more interested in Ashton.”

            “Oh snap,” I said dramatically, snapping my fingers. Both Michael and Ashton’s cheeks flushed, leaving Calum to sit there with a smug look on his face.