Chapter 3

After the Wen sibling left from the mountain, Wei Ying look around the place. 'Is there something special about the back of Cloud Recesse? Is Wen Qing looking for something?' While in his own thought Wei Ying felt someone coming from behind him. So he pull out his sword to attack that person.

The two of them fight with each other for a few minute until Wei Ying see who is it. "Shixiong," the two put their sword away. Wei Ying went over to Lan Zhan to wipe away the dirty on Lan Zhan shoulder.

"Shixiong, it was your fault for not saying anything. You can't sneak up on me like that," Wei Ying went closer to Lan Wangji, he whispered to him, "let me tell you something, there is something weird going on in the back hill of Cloud Recesse, do you think is a spirit snatcher."

Without letting Wei Ying saying anything else, Lan Zhan dragged Wei Ying away from there and toward the library. Inside the library Wei Ying made a pouting expression because Lan Zhan just dragged him back to get him to write down the Lan rule.

About an hour or so later, Wei Ying put down his brush, lean on his hand as he look over at Lan Zhan who is also writing down rule as well. He put on his mischievous smile, he walk over to Lan Zhan desk.

"Your calligraphy is beautiful. It is the best," Wei Ying notice how Lan Zhan didn't say anything to him.

So he try something like this to get Lan Zhan attention,

"Wangji xiong."

"Lan er gongzi."

"Lan Wangji."

"Lan Zhan!"

Calling Lan Zhan by his birth name, he look over at Wei Ying. He took a step back, "Wey, can't you look at me like that? You are the one who ignored me. That is why I call you by your formal name."

Lan Zhan eye went from Wei Ying to his leg, "if you are upset with me, then you can also call me by my formal name as well."

"Remove your foot," Lan Zhan said in an annoying voice. "Okay okay foot down foot down," Wei Ying sat down next to Lan Zhan as he pick up the ink maker and swirl it around.

"By the way, Wangji xiong. Let me ask you this, why do you hate me so much?" Wei Ying waited for Lan Zhan answer but he end up ignoring Wei Ying again.

"Lan er gongzi, don't just ignore me after just a few word. I already apologize to you and I know is my fault. I shouldn't bring alcohol in to cloud Recesse, I shouldn't fight with you but it is also your fault. You were the one who try to hit me first, if someone hit I will hit them back," Wei Ying realize that Lan Zhan is still ignoring him.

"Lan er gongzi are you even listen to what I am saying to you right now?" Wei Ying lean forward in front of Lan Zhan, "Lan er gongzi can I get a glimpse from you?"

"Go write down the rule one more time," was all Lan Zhan said.

"Come on now, I already apologize to you."

"Your apology is not in a sincere way."

"It is absolutely sincere. I'm sorry okay, I can do anything if you forgive me," Wei Ying laugh a little, Lan Zhan look over at him and then he put a silence charm on Wei Ying. This frustrated Wei Ying that Lan Zhan silence him a second time.

'How can he do this to me? I am trying to apologize to him. Ice cube he is such a cold person,' Wei Ying say in his mind as he continue to looked at Lan Zhan.

A month went by, today is Wei Ying last day of his punishment. He is drawing a picture of Lan Zhan, when Wei Ying is done, he went to stand in front of Lan Zhan.

"Here, this is a present for you. I won't be here anymore," When Lan Zhan didn't take it, Wei Ying put it down on the table in front of Lan Zhan. "That right," Wei Ying climb over the rail, he sat down, grab the brush and draw one more thing on the picture.

"Okay I am done," Lan Wangji put down his book, took the picture and look at it, 'he drew a picture of me. Why did he add a flower?'

"Is boring right? Can't you add something else to it?"

"Extremely boring."

"Thank you," Wei Ying look at the book in Lan Zhan hand with a mischievous smile. When Lan Zhan open the book, he threw it down, "Wei Ying!"

"Here here here!" Wei Ying said why laughing very hard.

Lan Zhan pick up his sword, "hey Lan Zhan, you better behave. I brought my sword with me. You don't want your library to be a mess, do you?"

"Shameless!"

"Why are you so ashame? It is not like you see this kind of thing before. I don't believe it." Wei Ying glance up at Lan Zhan who is absolutely angry.

"Let go outside and have a dual."

"No no no no, don't you know that it is forbidden to fight inside cloud Recesse?"

Lan Zhan got angry as he tear up the book into many piece, when he is done, he threw it up into the air.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan stop it stop it," it was too late, Lan Zhan tear up the book into many pieces.

"Lan Zhan why did you ruin it?"

"Piss off."

"Good for you Lan Zhan, people said that you are a noble gentleman like a rarest pearl. No one can be more courteous than you. But you are just so so. Isn't there a rule in cloud Recesse saying that loud noise is forbidden? But you dare to tell me to pies off."

Lan Zhan pull out his sword, seeing this Wei Ying said, "I'll go I'll go, I am good at pissing off. No need to walk me," after saying that Wei Ying left from there leaving a still angry Lan Zhan.

'This guy is so shameless! Why is he my soulmate anyway? I don't want someone so shameless as him to be my soulmate,' Lan Zhan look down at his hand, the symbol of his soulmate is still there.

*sigh* "There isn't a way to make this disappear. Just have to wait to see how this will end up." Lan Zhan went to pick up all the paper around his desk, since he was the one who read up the book and threw it into the air.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
From here on out it will be different. Enjoy now!