Chapter 18

It has been a day now, Wei Ying and the Wen remnant live a peaceful life in the burial mound. They were able to grow radish and other vegetables in the burial mound, this make them very happy because they can use this to sell them.

Wei Ying on the other hand, he is inside his cave making new inventions and right now, he is trying to make an evil compass. That is when an smoke explosion, exploded at his entrance. Everyone gather around to see what is going on here,

They all see Wei Ying running out while coughing, he see a worry Wen Qing looking at him.

"What happen?" Fourth Uncle asked Wei Ying.

"No need to worry. It's nothing, it is just a small problem."

Everyone went back to work since Wei Ying tell them that there is nothing to worry about and that he is okay.

"What in the world are you trying to do?" She ask Wei Ying.

"I am working on an evil compass it will work very well and is very powerful too," Wei Ying show the unfinished compass to Wen Qing to see.

Wen Qing take out her coin purse and threw it at Wei Ying, "Go buy some meat."

"With this much money left."

Fourth uncle bring over a bag full of radish for Wei Ying, "Here, go sell this bag of radish."

Wei Ying sigh, he went to kick the bag and then, "Wen Ning!" He call for Wen Ning in a whining voice, this got Wen Ning coming running toward him. Wen Ning gave Wei Ying a nod to his head, "Let's go."

Wen Ning pick up the radish bag, the two left the burial mound to go into town to sell them.

While walking into town Wei Ying and Wen Ning hear some people talking about something, "Did you hear? Jiang Yanli from the Jiang clan is getting marry to Jin Zixuan from the Jin clan."

"When is their wedding?"

"I heard that it will be in seven day."

Wen Ning looked at the reaction on Wei Ying face, "gongzi."

"Let's go Wen Ning," they went to find a place to sell their radish.

They found a place in front of a business house that have their door close, "Wen Ning, let's sell here."

The two of them seat down on the step, Wen Ning start to call out, "radish....radish....radish...." Wei Ying shook his head at Wen Ning selling, "Wen Ning Wen Ning, when you are selling something, you need to put more energy into it." Wen Ning nodded his head, Wei Ying did the same.

Wei Ying lean back on the step with a thought going through his mind, 'how come Jiang Cheng didn't tell me that Shi-I mean Jiang guniang is getting marry. What's the point of telling me....I can't go anyway. I am not welcome there with that coward sect leader and that stuck up Jin Zixun.'

Wen Ning was able to sell all the radish, Wei Ying even got his hand on a evil compass like the one he make but never got to finish it. On their way back to the burial mound Wei Ying and Wen Ning ran into Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng take Wei Ying to a house in a place where no one is around, when they got there Jiang Cheng close the door in Wen Ning face since he doesn't want anyone else in there but his family or he doesn't want anyone else know that Jiang Cheng is still talking to Wei Ying,

Jiang Yanli removed the hood on her head, she turn around to look at Wei Ying, "Shijie....you?"

"What? Do you think she is marrying you?" Jiang Cheng joke around with Wei Ying.

"Shut up Jiang Cheng."

"A-Xian look I am getting marry. I want to come here to let you see it. But you want be able to see the groom since I only come here alone," Wei ying look right, then left, "Shijie, you look beautiful!"