Chapter 6

While in the cave they are walking on the edge of a bottomless pit. Since it is so dark inside the cave they don't know how far the bottomless pit will go.

A girl from the Jin clan almost slip and fall down to the bottom, her young master Jin caught her before she can fall down to the darkness below.

"Mian Mian, are you okay?" This got Wen Chao angry, he went toward the two of them, he pull out his whip and attack Mian Mian but Jin Zixuan block the attack for his disciple.

Wen Chao and Jin Zixuan got into a heated argument, he begin to talk bad about other clan; like how all of them are just dog beneath his and his clan feet. All the clan heir and disciple just hold back their anger because they can't do anything about Wen Chao bad word or his rude statements.

Lan Wangji didn't want to stay there listen to Wen Chao blabbing, he left from there to go on ahead. Wei Ying turn around, he notice that Lan Wangji isn't there, 'where did that stoic and emotionless Lan er gongzi go?' He decide to look for Lan Zhan.

Just as he is about to walk a little farther, Jiang Cheng pull him back since he doesn't want Wei Ying to fall to the bottomless pit.

Soon the other caught up to them. "There down there!" Wen Chao pointed to the bottomless pit below them.

'I will get my hand on Wen Chao when this is over,' "how are you expect us to get down from here? Also, you didn't tell us what kind of monster is in this cave. Why don't you tell us everything about this cave before we go down there?" Wei Ying look down at the bottomless pit while saying this with an annoying tone in his voice.

Wen Chao push Jiang Cheng aside, he went to push Wei Ying over the edge. Lan Zhan eye went wide to see Wei Ying getting push down to the dark void, whose know what is at the bottom of the dark pit. "Wei Ying!"

When they all hear Wei Ying from below, they know that he is alive. Rope, we're throwing down, one by one each person climb down the rope. Lan Zhan see Wei Ying still on the ground he went to help him.

Once Lan Zhan help Wei Ying up, he move his arm out of Lan Zhan grip. This cause a rather uncomfortable feeling between the two of them. Wei Ying step away from Lan Zhan since he know that Lan Zhan doesn't see him as a friend or even like him.

"Thank you." Wei Ying walk over to where Jiang Cheng is at, "Are you alright?" Jiang asked. "Yeah yeah I'm alright."

They all hear Wen Chao voice from above, "instead of listen to that Wen dog from up there, I think we all should fight that monster," Jin Zixuan looked at Wei Ying while saying this.

"Mn, I think your right," with that they all begin to walk deeper into the cave below them. They walk until they see a lake and a big rock in the middle of the water. Then Wen Chao voice come right from behind them.

Wen Chao find what he is looking for, he want someone to find a bait or use one of clan disciple as a bait. Two of the Jin try to take Mian Mian because they want to get out of there, they end up got attack by Lan Zhan and Jin Zixuan instead.

The place break out into a fight, the Wen clan fight against the other clan disciple. When Wen Chao tell his disciple to kill them all Wei Ying stop fighting, he turn to look at Wen Chao, "that's right, Those who use the authority of the clan to bully others, and those who commit wrongful acts, should all be punishable by death. Not only is it punishable by death, but the perpetrator will also be beheaded. They will be reviled and served as a warning for other."

This got Wen Chao angry, "what did you said?!"

"Let me repeat that for you, "Those who use the authority of the clan to bully others, and those who commit wrongful acts, should all be punishable by death. Not only is it punishable by death, but the perpetrator will also be beheaded. They will be reviled and served as a warning for other" do you understand now?"