Chapter 14

'This silent is annoying,' Wei Ying drink without looking at Lan Zhan who is looking down at his hand without looking up at Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying, you kn-"

"I don't want to know. I know what your going to said, I know how to control it. Like I said before my mind, heart and temperament, I know is best."

The silent come back once more, 'he won't let me help him. I shouldn't said those thing about Wei Ying. I shouldn't have left him along, I really regret it. I regret it all.'

About an hour or so later Lan Xichen show up, 'what with this atmosphere between the two of them?' "Did you tell Wei gongzi, Wangji?" Lan Xichen asked while walking over to the Wei Ying and Lan Zhan table.

"Zewu Jun there is not need to tell me. I am guessing that Lan Wangji told you about it?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Wei gongzi, let us help you. We can help you pick up your swordmanship again."

"Zewu Jun, I know you two want to help but I don't want to pick it up again."

Lan Zhan look up at Wei Ying who gave him a cold glare, Wei Ying got up to leave but got stop by Lan Xichen calling him, "Wei gongzi."

"Wicked Trick can harm your temperament. Whatever you are using it will be very hard to control. If you lost control of your mind, it will cause....."

Wei Ying cut lan Xichen off by saying, "I still want to give it a try. Maybe I am a prodigy," he bring his flute up to look at it. Wei Ying look back at the two Lan brothers as he wave bye to them.

'This is my life, this is the only way to fight the Wen. I won't be using it anymore.' Wei Ying walk out of there and back to Lotus Cove.

"Xiong zhang, is there any other way to help Wei Ying?"

Lan Xichen sigh, he turn around to look at his little brother, "I don't think we can help Wei gongzi, Wangji. Wei gongzi have make his choice, there is nothing we can help him."

Lan Zhan tighten his fist on his cloth, "Wangji, since Wei gongzi heard what you have said, I think is best to leave as it is. There nothing you can do to change his mind. Remember, your soulmate mark and red string is gone, there nothing bond you and Wei gongzi to each other anymore."

He walk over to Lan Zhan, "come now, we need to head back before Uncle get worry about us." The two of them left the wine inn and back to Cloud Recesse.

Wei Ying walk into the main room, he see Jiang Cheng cleaning his sword.

"I'm back Jiang Cheng."

Jiang Cheng look up to see a moody Wei Ying, "What with your mood, Wei Wuxian? Don't tell me you ran into Jin Zixuan?"

"Worst then Jin Zixuan. I ran into Lan Wangji and Zewu Jun."

"Zewu Jun and Lan Wangji, what are the two of them doing here in Yunmeng?"

"Not sure. Probably running an errand I think."

Wei Ying look around Lotus Cove, "Where is Shijie?"

"There is not much place A-Jie will go, either the kitchen or her bedroom or our ancestral hall."

"Then I will go check the kitchen first," with that Wei Ying went off to find Jiang Yanli. He went to the kitchen, then to her bedroom and the last place she went to is the Jiang ancestral hall. He found Jiang Yanli there, he see her cleaning her parent tablet.