Chapter 4

After the event in Caiyi town, Wei Ying went to go find Lan Zhan since he want to talk to him or more like tease him. When he finally found Lan Zhan, he see him walking toward a room that belong to Lan Xichen.

"I wonder why he is walking to his brother place," with that last saying, Wei Ying went into that direction as well. 'I know that eavesdropping is wrong but I want to hear what they are talking about.'

"Is there something you want to talk to me about, Wangji?" Lan Zhan went to sit down in front of Lan Xichen. Lan Zhan show the mark on his hand, "this."

"This is my soulmate mark, this represented the Jiang clan."

"Then is it Jiang gongzi?"

Lan Zhan shook his head no, "then who?"

"Wei....Wei Wuxian."

"Wei gongzi?!" Lan Xichen shouted in surprise. Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Then does that mean Wei gongzi have one too?" Lan Zhan nodded his head again.

"Then what's the problem, Wangji?"

What Wei Ying about to hear will make him change his mind about Lan Zhan and how he will approach him from now on.

"I don't like him, xiong zhang. He is shameless, a trouble maker, doesn't follow the rule, always causing trouble. I don't want to have a soulmate like him, and I don't want to have feeling for someone like him."

This break Wei Ying heart, he look down at the soulmate mark on his hand. He see one of the mark starting to disappear, 'does this mean that this is Lan Wangji true feeling toward me?'

"Wei xiong!" Wei Ying look to his right, he see Nie Huaisang waving toward him. 'Crap!' Wei Ying rush toward Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng, he pull the two of them away from there before Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen can see him.

From inside the room, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen heard, "Wei Xiong!" The two Lan brother stand up and walk toward the door, they open it, they didn't see anyone.

"Maybe Wei gongzi was nearby, that is why Huaisang was calling Wei gongzi name." 'I hope he didn't hear what Wangji just say.' Lan Xichen look over at Lan Zhan, "Wangji, you really don't want to be Wei Wuxian soulmate?"

"I am sure xiong zhang. He and I are very different, we aren't the same at all," after saying that, Lan Zhan went back over to his seat. Lan Xichen follow behind, "you do know what that mean right?"

"What do you mean?"

Lan Xichen sat down while saying, "once that mark on your hand disappear. You two aren't friends or soulmate anymore. Just stranger to one another."

"Is fine." 'Is not like anyone want to be my friend anyway.'

"Wangji, are you sure about this? I mean you should have some friend around your age, people who you can hangout with."

"Is okay xiong zhang, I'm fine the way I am."

Once Wei Ying dragged Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng away from there, his heart has broken into a thousand piece.

'Did he mean it when he said he doesn't want to be my soulmate or like someone like me? If so why did this mark appear on our hand. Will it disappear, if there is no love or friendship in it?'

"Wei xiong, are you alright?" Nie Huaisang asked while trying to get Wei Ying out of his thought.

"Oh...ummm....yeah," Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang looked at each other and then back to Wei Ying,

"Is there something on your mind, Wei xiong?"

"Ah...no....nothing. Let's go to the back of cloud Recesse to catch some fish, your coming too Jiang Cheng," 'I will pretend like I don't know him, pretend like we never met,' he dragged the two of them to the back of the mountain to catch some fish.