Slow Motion

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Hello fellow readers who maybe already forgot about me

I'm back bitches though you've seen the last of me okay so first off I need to give a big apology for the lack of posting so if you guys want to kill me it's okay

Anyhow since I haven't been posting for a year and I'm bored asf I'll give you guys a little teaser, I'll write a one shot and you guys can chose who you want your guy to be.

  WARNING : SEMI DIRTY (I THINK, IDK)

  --------------------------------------------------------------------
STOP RIGHT THERE, IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE MESSAGE UP THERE THEN YOU SHOULD IT'S IMPORTANT OKAY ENJOY

             You were annoyed but most of all pissed beyond belief, why you may ask?
Today was (y/g/n) *your guy's name* birthday and mikasa, Sasha and the rest of the girls were making you give him a dance *wink wink* the girls knew you were a dancer and that you put a lot of passion when it came to it, so you thought that making you dance for him wasn't a good plan.

    Right now you were in front of a mirror sitting on a chair while the girls worked on your hair and makeup, you keep thinking what song they chosen but probably being them they chose a really sexual or romantic song.

    The girls being done with your makeup and hair got you dressed in some spandex, white tank top and a red and white flannel on top, you mentally thanked the Lord they didn't make you dress in one of those super tight dressed that literally made you gasp for air every time you took a breath.

     Curiosity getting the better of you, you decided to ask the girls which song you were dancing to, the girls just shaked there heads indicating that they weren't going to tell you along with an evil smirk.

      Pushing you out the door Sasha took your hand and literally dragged you to (y/g/n) room were you saw people hanging decorations on the walls and people setting up the equipment for the music and lights but what catch your attention and sparked curiosity on you was a singular chair placed in the middle of the room.

   Turning around to protest again on why you had to dance on (y/g/n) and who was also your crush you saw that every one that was once on the room had left and that now you were the only one there, you didn't even notice that they left. Frustrated you walked up to the door only to jump back in surprise as it slammed open to see mikasa and Annie pushing (y/g/n) in the room with you, then they processed to tie him to the chair and then run out but not before giving you a wink.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
  So this is it guys I hope you guys like it and if you guys want part 2 of this make sure to comment or like or anything that you want again I'm sorry I didn't update for a year but by making this one shot I hope I can make it up to the people that actually expected me to write again.

   I hope you beautiful people like this and I hope I guys do want a second part for this.

   Until next time fellow readers