You're cute ways ( Armin)

Armin didn't know what attracted him to you.

    Was it because you were nice to everyone and always had a smile in your face ?

                  Was it because you always gave him the light of day and would constantly listen to him talk. Whether he'll be talking about a plan to stop the titans , or when he talks about the outside world and how he would always say that he was going to visit the sea when he got there when everyone else would roll there eyes and deem it as a simple dream.

               While those reasons where correct in so many ways there was a reason why Armin was attracted to you. It was due to you're cute ways.

       From day in to day out you were viewed as the baby of the group not because you were young ,  you were actually the same age as them. The reason that you were the baby was because you acted similar to a baby in more than one way.

      You had the cute pouty lips when you were being teased by the group.

               You had the big, round puppy eyes that you used to your advantage, and pretty much worked on everybody all but Levi of course.

          Finally you had that child like aura. One that made you seem innocent and practically had people squeezing the life out of you through hugs. Which consisted of Sasha and hanji.

      But even though you were the baby of the group it didn't mean that you were weak, if anything you were almost as strong as Mikasa also making you guys good friends which then made you apart of the golden trio turning it into the fantastic four.

       Due to you guys always being together, Armin and yourself became best friends and through out the years of hard team work, pain, and grieve you guys ended up being each others happines.

       Promising eachother that you guys would see the outside world one day and that you guys would always stay with each other through out the coming years.

      What Armin loved about that was that even though you guys grew together, loved each other together, and survived together was that you never changed because there was nothing more that he loved than you and you're cute ways.