Cuddling with them

Levi : I see Levi as a rare cuddler, so there wouldn't be a lot of cuddling. If for some reason he wanted to cuddle he would want to make it as romantic as he can. He would make sure that your tucked in his arms , your head on his chest to make sure you hear his heartbeat, and once in a while kiss your head to show a small sign of affection.

Erwin : Come on now we all know he'll end up being the big spoon, so he would have you pressed up against him , and him cuddling his head into your neck.

Eren : Eren would be a bit hesitant about cuddling, mostly because he feels like something might happen and he would turn into titan mood causing him to hurt you. If you reassured him that it's okay then he would cuddle into your chest ,and take a good nap.

Armin : Cuddling with armin would be so innocent tbh. I see you guys facing each other with space between you guys. The space won't be to big so it won't lose the loving feeling , but it wouldn't be to close either incase any one of you guys go uncomfortable. I also see you guys holding hands, while gazing into each others eyes lovingly.

Jean : You guys wouldn't be cuddling at all ;) (Kidding!) You guys would keep it simple holding each other ect , but once in a while he would want to have you on top of him, so he could hug you and reassure him that your still there with him while he sleeps.