Happy birthday (scouting legion)

This one is in the present world :)

  It was my birthday not that I cared I never was the one to celebrate my birthday because it wasn't that important to me.

I was at home watching tv desperately trying to get find something that would intertain me from this boredom that was killing me.

Ding dong .... Ding Dong

Getting annoyed with the stupid sound my doorbell was making I got up from my seat slowly walking to the door, I put my hand on the handle waiting to see who was bothering me so that I can smack there head upside down but at the same time I was glad at least I wasn't going to die of boredom.

What I saw behind the door was a total shock for me there stood mikasa, annie, sasha, ymir, christa, jean, marco, eren, armin, reiner, bertholdt, hanji, erwin and levi standing at my door way with a box and inside the box was a cake decorated with white frosting and pink frosting and  all the guy's signatures at the bottom but what had me surprised but mostly made me happy was the big letters in red and white saying Happy birthday (y/n)  overwhelmed by happiness I hugged each of them letting them know that I was grateful for this gift they gave me.

I let them in and sat with them in the living room eating cake and watching a movie I was happy to know that at least I wasn't alone for my birthday and that they cared for me.

I looked around the room and saw eren and jean drunk and singing young and beautiful by lana de rey while hugging each other and sobbing while armin and mikasa were playing a game of cards, marco was laying on the couch passed out from all the bozz he drank, sasha had a potato in a baby carriage (which I don't remember having one) and connie had a piece of bread in he's arm's pretending it was a baby and feeding it a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Reiner bertholdt and annie were dancing to shakira moving there hips to the rhythm of the music,  hanji and erwin were both drunk to even stand so they layed faced down in the ground laughing like maniacs and levi was dressed in a maids costume (drunk as well -.- ) singing my milkshake.

I was just staring at everyone and thought they were idiot but I was glad having them as my family ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so tell me what you guys think I know I haven't been updating and I'm sorry for that I would update as soon as I can also you guys can go ahead and recommend or ask for a one shot just tell me which person  and if you want it to be sad or happy . :) ♥

Well bye-bye ^-^ x