Reaction during their wedding day

Levi : Levi can be a little cold sometimes , and it's obvious that he is not one to show his emotions. So on your wedding day I feel like he would make and exception and actually smile since its an important day for you and him.

Erwin : I can see Erwin as someone who would cry when he saw you walking down the altar. He would see you in your wedding dress and immediately the emotions would get him on his feels because he's marrying the woman of his dreams.

Eren : Eren would be one to get hyped for the wedding day, so when he saw you walking down the altar he would immediately scream out of joy and excitement.

Armin : Armin would be one to be nervous for the ceremony, so he would be waiting and playing with he's sleeve, but the minute the doors open and he see's you walking down to him , he would forget all about his nervous feelings.

Jean : Jean would be smiling big asf during your wedding ceremony. The thought of you being his wife in a couple of minutes would give him chills through his whole body ( I'm a hive way of course )

Marco : Marco would be one to be lost of words the second he saw you walking down the altar. Seeing you with your wedding dress would have him stare at you at awe.

( I've just noticed that Marcos and Jean's dress is the same , so sorry for that )