Hello (Marco)

I had joined the survey corps to avenge my parents death by those disgusting giants outside the walls.

I had no friends so I decided to sit in a table by myself and because the others didn't want to sit with me thanks to my attitude and aggressive-ness(whut cx) but I couldn't blame them I'm just like my mother.

I was sitting peacefully eating my soup not bothering to look up and see that a guy was sitting infront of me, until I heard him speak "you know you're kinda weird." I looked up to see a guy with two different color hair and a long face, reminds me of a horse, I thought.

"do you speak." he said since I hadn't answer his previous question that's when I heard another voice speak "jean it's rude to speak to people like that." I looked to see a guy with brown hair and brown eyes he had freckles and a nice smile I thought

"nice to meet you my name's marco and this is my friend jean."

I give him a side smile and speak "my names (y/n), nice to meet you too."

Marco smiles and sits down across from me, "soo why are you alone." spoke jean

I shrug my shoulders, "I guess people don't like me." I reply with my usual bored tone and bored expression

"That's not true I like you." said marco smiling, I blush at his comment and thank him while jean just gives marco a sly smile

After eating my food I stand up, set my tray and get ready to go to the girls room when I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around to see marco smiling at me I give him a questioned look when he speaks "I was wondering if we could be friends." he said smiling down at me since he was bigger than me.

I smile up at him "sure i'll like that." I say with a side smile he gives me the same smile and I get to the girls room I think I'm going to like it here I say to myself an get to my bed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's so this is the first one shot and it's marco because 1.he is my babe ♥ and 2. it's the first one so if you guys want to see a one shot with you're favorite characters send me a request of who and if you want it to be sad, happy and maybe smutty i'll try to write one if I can cx so yeah guys hope you like it :)