You can't be replaced (Levi)

Rain and blood, that's     what today's expedition contributed to your life.

         You were apart of Armin's group heading ways to the forest of big trees. It was a simple task at hand, just head to the forest all while taking out a couple of stray titans that got in the way. Everyone was concentrated in the task, everyone but you.

        You were located towards the back of the group keeping an eye out for any titans, but what seem like a easy task came as hard for you when the memories of yours and Levi's fight from yesterday replayed in your head.

             What was supposed to be a simple conversation soon turned sour when Levi demanded for you to be in his group during the expedition. You admitted that you were thinking about changing but that soon your mind was made up and decided to stay with Armin during the trip for you saw him as a brother.

              The conversation escalated quickly with words being said, accusations being made, and a lot of screaming. You tried to stir the conversation clear but that all changed when Levi looked at you in the eyes and said a simple sentence that broke your heart.

            "Fine go ahead, your the easiest thing to replace anyway".

          You admit that there was some nasty words being said from both sides but nothing compared to what Levi said. To avoid crying in front of him and to get away from him you fled the room slamming the door being you leaving a guilty and defeated Levi behind.

         Through out the ride you didn't noticed that you had your eyes closed or that you had tears streaming down your face, but you soon snapped out of it when you hear the panicked screams that were being emmited from the rest of your squad. You soon realized that due to the fact that you were stuck in your memories you realized that you had fallen a couple feet behind your squad.

           From where you were you couldn't make out what they were saying, but from their panicked expressions you could tell it wasn't good. You tried to speed up and catch up to them when you noticed the slight tremble in the ground which was becoming more noticeable. You looked behind you too see a titan.
        It wasn't like all the other ones that you've dealt with before. This titan had shoulder length blond hair and striking blue eyes. Its posture was way to good for it to be a normal titan, and when you made eye contact with it you knew that it was someone just like Eren.

            You speed up, but that soon became hopeless when the female titan was behind you a couple of seconds later. You looked behind you to see it grinning down at you and then titan brings it foot down right next to you causing your horse to panic, stumble, and fall.

            The impact was bad to say the least. Your ankle was throbbing and a slight pain was present, but nothing compared to your head. Your head made impact with the hard ground first when your horse fell. You felt your horse being lifted away from you and you opened your eyes to be meet with a air of blue ones.

          From the corner of your eye you could see your squad come to a halt and watch from afar. You made eye contact with Armin before your attention was brought back to the titan hovering in front of you. You looked at every detail framing the face of the titan from the blue eyes, to the blond hair, to the slightly big nose. Then you remembered this looked like Annie a girl you used to talk too but never really hang out with.

           With a shaky voice you whispered her name. " Annie...?". Your theory was proved right when the titan smiled and let out a tremendous roar. By then Armin, Jean, and Reiner had formed their plan and charged towards the female titan driving her attention from you to them.