What if .... ( Jean )

Overly Confident. Those were just a few of the words to describe Jean.

     Although those were true, he was also overly sweet. At least to his "girlfriend" (y/n). She was just like the moon, overcoming the many stars around her. She was the moon, but unfortunately Jean was the sun.

           They were like a solar eclipse. Getting together 2 times or if she was lucky 5 times a year.  Like the eclipse the moon and the sun would meet, but just like it was amazing it was also cruel.

      Bringing darkness until the both separated again. In they're  case it was the same, they would both meet but it would always end up in fights leaving (y/n) in despair and heartache while he would be the same.

           That drove her mad. She wanted him to feel something, to come back to her and fix things so that instead of darkness there would be light. But she was the moon, and he was the sun.

     So the he did what was logical in his book, and left her. For he wanted days where he would go out and enjoy life. His skin getting sun kissed and to explore unknown places without (y/n) calling him to be able to meet.

      He wanted to be a free man just like the sun, and that's what he got.

          (Y/n) was the complete opposite. She was a wreak to put it in simple words. Tear stained cheeks, blood shot eyes, and small bottom stuffed nose.

          Although her nights were filled with friends and family, she felt like the moon. A big bright soul shining among the stars, but always so lonely due to her being one of a kind as jean would often describe her.

          In a way she did feel like the moon, but not in a special way. Like the moon she also shined bright for a lot of people, but just like the moon she also hide her real emotions behind that shine.

         Months passed by and the moon and the sun meet again, but this time the moon wasn't alone for she had found a star among the rest surrounding her and made her look indescribable. The moon held herself with confidence and pride.

            Jean would be lying if he said he didn't feel jealous. He'll admit that the days of a free man felt nice but throughout the months passing by he felt tired of the lone wolf days and started to miss the cuddled up night with (y/n).

        He missed the constant nagging he would get from you. The small signs of affection that you provided for him when he would give you the time of day.

         But most importantly he missed you. How ironic the sun missed the moon, just like the sun would always miss the moon when it was going down on the horizon and just barely getting a glimpse of the moon rising up towards the sky to provide people comfort in her light, but never really got to see her work her magic and he missed that.

           Watching the moon guide people through the darkness was how he pictured (y/n) doing for him. Guide him through the dark moments of his life and bring comfort to his life with her love, but he left her in the dark instead.

       Watching (y/n) with someone new made his heart feel heavy, and his legs feel weak. He wanted (y/n) back in his life more than the sun wanted to get a glimpse of the moon, but due to his selfish mistake he feared that he couldn't have that anymore.

------------------------------------------------------

        I really hope you guys enjoyed this one shot of our lovely horse looking but handsome jean.

      I might make part 2 idk it really depends on how people feel about this one and if people really want part 2. 

        Also I hope you enjoy the song its really catchy and its one of my favorite songs. I constantly have it on replay and it kind of gave me the idea for this one shot so I really hope you guys enjoy the song.

      Double also Lmao I want to deeply apologize to all you readers who I left hanging for like 2 thousand years 😭 I apologize from the lowest deepest part of the ocean for abandoning this story for such a long time without notice, but I am back and I would start uploading again for you guys to enjoy. Again I apologize for such neglect on this story and I'm my other story if some of you guys read it but like I said I am back and ready to write my life away 😌❤❤