When he cheats on you (Levi,Eren,Erwin)

Levi ; You and Levi had been dating for 2 years , and never in the relationship had he once ignored you or talked to you in a disrespectful way . You thought it was the fact that there had been so much work and now with eren to be in charge of it would be more difficult, so you cooked him a meal since you knew he wasn't able to eat because of work. Walking till you got to his office you were about to knock when you hear a moan coming from inside. You froze in your spot , maybe he hit himself causing him to moan in pain , but that moan was a girls moan . Finally regained your senses you open the door slowly only to be meet with your boyfriend kissing a certain strawberry blonde girl on top of his desk. Out of shock you dropped the tray that contained the already cold food you were planning on giving him. With the sound of the tray hitting the floor they dispersed from each other looking at you with wide eyes. You knew something was wrong with him but you never thought he would be cheating on you , especially with Petra who you during the time because your best friend and the one who congratulated you on being with Levi.

Finally coming to his senses Levi tried to reach for you mumbling you name only to be meet with a harsh slap on the face from you . Turning around to face petra you gave her a disgusted look. " I hope you can deal with all the bullshit he put me through, also I hope you realize you just lost me as a loyal friend" you said to her with watery eyes but head held high. Giving them a final glace you turned on your heel and ran out the room. Levi calling after you , he felt like shit hell he knew he was shit. He had lost someone important to him , and he would never forgive himself for his selfish act.

Erwin : The past few days had been hard on you. Why ? Because Erwin was causing tantrums for his lost arm during one expedition. You knew it was hard for him , but it was hard for you to knowing you couldn't do anything useful around him. You helped him with his paper work and that at least made you feel proud that you were helping him with something , and at least get his mind off work.

You had finished the paper work and was heading to the infirmary to ask Erwin if he was fine and talk to him about some of the papers.

Finally getting to the infirmary you walked inside about to say hello to Erwin wene you stopped in your tracks on the sight you saw. In the bed were Erwin was located in was a girl on top of him kissing him with Erwin doing the same. You didn't know the girl , you just knew that she was a cadet , and that she was always around Erwin or at least close to him.

"Erwin" you mumbled barley above a whisper but it looked like he heard you because you saw him push the girl away and look at you in panic. "(Y/n) I can expla- " he was cut off by you talking. " Explain what Erwin , that she's just a friend huh ? That's it's not what it seems? " you questioned with a calm but fierce voice. Even though sounded calm you knew you were bound to Crack any moment.

" Is this how you repay me for everything I did for you ? What about all those times I helped you with and expedition ? What about all those times I was there when you were broken ? When you were lost and didn't know what to do huh ? Did you forget all those times I helped you in every single situation you felt like you were stuck and didn't know what to do ? I was there for you though all this shitty times, I was loyal to you and stayed with you through everything. Does that not mean anything to you ? " You finished with you voice cracking in the end showing your true emotions.

Erwin stared at you in pain, and regret letting your words sink in. " (y/n) I'm sorr- " you cut him off again this time not looking at him " Save it , I'm done. You won't be able to cheat on me again because I'm through. I'm leaving you with this slut to continue what you were doing because I'm leaving , and you would never see me again." You said with a glare that could kill, leaving him speechless. He watched you leave , the person that made him happy left and it was all his fault making him cry out in despair and heartache.

Eren ; " How can I help you Jean ? " you asked at you stared at the multi color headed guy. You and Jean got along well despite the fact that him and your boyfriend eren always got into an argument. " (y/n) ... there's umm... something you should see. " he said looking at you with pained eyes making you worry. Nodding your head he took you into one of the dorms making sure to be quiet when going in. Not knowing what was happening you followed his lead only to stop in your track upon what lead in front of you.

Looking forward you saw eren having by the looks of it an intense make out session with mikasa the girl he told you not to worry about because he only saw her as a sister. Not wanting to see anymore you walked backwards only to bump into Jean making him stumble and fall causing a big BANG sound to be heard startling eren and mikasa.

Looking at them you stood straight and looked at eren in the eyes with the coldest glare you could muster up . " I see that we interrupted something so me and Jean will make our leave " you said in a cold told making eren shiver with guilt. He called out your name in hopes to stop you from leaving and at least let him explain but instead you just kept walking making him run up to you and take a hold of your wrist only to be slapped harshly and pushed back by you.

" You have no right to touch me ass hole , me and you are nothing anymore go back and fuck your supposedly 'sister' " you spat at him.

Turning around you walked away from him Jean on your heels walking with you to make you feel better not before turning back around and giving him a glare.

Eren watched you walk away from his life he knew he fucked up , and it hurt him greatly to see you walk away from him like that even your cold stare made him want to cry , so he did he cried because he knew he fucking ruined it. He knew you weren't going to forgive him making him sob harder knowing he would never get to hold you again.