NEW STORY?!?!?

Hello dear readers that I've left in the dark for many months, It is I the shitty writer of this story.

But anyways, Hello how are you guys ? Did you guys eat already ? Is everything going well ?

I've been good expect for the fact that I've been neglecting this story and my other story for so long. I'm not going to lie I've been extremely lazy and everytime I try to write something I just blank out and end up not writing anything at all.

I've made a sort of "schedule" were I will try to update my story's at least 2 or 3 times a week so that I won't neglect them and neglect you guys from what you want.

I've also been debating on this but hear me out.

Recently I've been obsessed with Produce 101 Season 2. I'm not sure if all my readers are Kpop fans and If you aren't then that's fine because I've been thinking about colliding two completely different worlds together.

I've had this thought about making a Produce 101 and Attack on titan story. I know crazy right but I could make it work if you guys will let me and support me on this.

We all know that In Attack On Titan Eren and the rest of his friends are apart of the 104th Trainee Squad right ?

Well I was thinking about making the boys from produce 101 S2 be meshed into Attack On Titan as obviously Trainee Squad 101.

I'll try to not use the same plot as attack on titan for this possible story or if you guys want me too then you can just tell me I won't have a problem using the plot as well.

Of course there will the be main character YOU or (y/n) as I use in the other parts but there will be action packed events and unfortunately as much as we don't like it death just like in attack on titan.

But yeah I've still got many things to talk about and mention but like I said that's if you guys want it and support me with this. I will make sure to give you the best story you've ever read.

I'll still be updating this story and my other one so in no way am I going to let this possible story affect the other ones.

That's all from me right now. Please make sure to comment and see what you think about the story and of course send me any request for Attack On Titan Imagines I'll gladly do them.

I hope you guys have an amazing day and I'll see you guys pretty soon ;)

Author-chan AwAYyyy~~~~