I'm sorry

Hey guys it's me, the author. I know I have not been active for so long and that probably you guys might be annoyed with me for not posting in so long.

Truth is that I lost interest in this book. Attack on titan was a big thing for me back then, because it introduced me to the world of anime. It was something new, and exciting for me.

Now when ever I try to write something for this book, even a small little one-shot I immediately lose interest in it. One in a while I would feel extremely inspired and write an Imagine and never post it because once I go back to it, I feel like it's not good enough for you guys to read.

So what I plan to do is try to write an Imagine for this story once a week and post them, just so I can get back into how things were back then.

Also, I honestly don't know how many of you guys reading this are Kpop fans or even know about Kpop. It's something that I have been following since 2014 and I still follow till this day.

Recently I have been thinking about writing a new story based on kpop. I know must of you guys might not be interested due to my lack of posting, but for those who are honestly interested. I have a new story up called " The Unit's Agent" it's based of a show that has recently ended in South Korea. The show brings in various idols who have not made it big since debut and in the end 9 people from those who got in will debut together.

I was waiting for the show to end so that then I would write the story based on the actual show, and not what I want. I know self promo is not what I should be doing right now because I barely post anymore, but I just want you guys to have a look and see if you guys find it interesting so far.

The story is up, and I already wrote 1 part explaining what the plot of the story is.

I will continue this book and I hope you guys can enjoy this story as well as try to check out my recent story and see if you guys enjoy it.

Bye, and I hope you guys have a great day.