Chapter one~ An Island of Despair

Logan jolted awake. Where was he? Why was he here? Why could he hear the ocean? Why was his room so bright? All of these questions and more entered Logan's head as he looked around his new room. It was pretty basic. There was a bed, a bathroom, a closet, a camera, a- wait, a camera? And a video monitor? Logan looked at them questionably before rubbing his head. He felt sick. The banging in his head didn't help.

Oh wait, that was a banging on his door.

Bang bang bang!

Logan slowly stood up. He felt light headed, but otherwise okay. He walked to the door and opened it.

Standing there was a slightly shorter man with short, dirty blond hair. He wore a grey shirt and blue jeans. "Well, I see you're finally awake! You've been out for a while now." he said with a english accent. "Um, who are you? And where are we?" Logan asked, scratching the back of his neck. "My name is Will, the Super Youtuber Level Short Countdown Artist. As for where we are, your guess is as good as mine. None of us know." Will explained. "Wait, there are more people?" Logan asked. Will nodded. "Yeah, around thirteen or fourteen more, I think." he said. "But, you can meet them in a second. Who are you?" he continued. "I'm Logan, the Super Youtuber Level Pixel Animator." Logan explained. "Cool title. Been getting in to that kind of stuff myself." Will said happily. "Anyway, you should probably go meet the others. I'll come with you, since I've got nothing better to do." he continued. "Alright, let's go." Logan said.

The two of them walked outside. Logan was surprised when he stepped on a dock. "Whoa wait what?" he said, almost falling flat on his face. "Is he...alright?" someone asked.

Logan looked up to see a man with dark hair, wearing a light blue dress shirt and black dress pants. "Yeah, he's fine. Just woke up, so he doesn't really know what the hell is going on." Will explained for Logan. "Oh, well I'm Jeremy, the Super Youtuber Level Movie Reviewer." Jeremy said. "Logan, Super Youtuber Level Pixel Animator." Logan said simply. "So, anyway, it looks like everyone has a cabin out here. They're all locked, though. I only have the key for mine." Jeremy explained. "So that's what that key was for. Thanks dude." Will said. Logan looked at the two with a confused expression on his face. Will caught on to this. "Everyone is exploring around here. Me and Jeremy were inspecting the cabins." Will explained. "Yeah, it's gonna be a bitch to find everyone. they're scattered all over here and the main island." Jeremy said. "Speaking of which, we better go do that!" Will said happily. The two walked away from Jeremy as he continued to investigate.

Will and Logan walked in front of a large hotel. There were to men standing outside. Will cleared his throat. A man with dirty blond hair, wearing a white t-shirt and jeans turned to look at them. "So he finally woke up. I'm Dan, the Super Youtuber Level Radio Show." Dan said with a slight ascent. "And this guy," he continued, poking a man with dark brown hair, wearing a black shirt, jeans and goggles. "Is Dan, the Super Youtuber Level Scientist."

"Wait, Dan and...Dan." Logan said, confused. "Yup. You can call me DanTDM if it helps you remember who I am." DanTDM said. "Oh, so now you make a nickname for us." Will said, sounding annoyed. "Yeah, haha, sorry." DanTDM said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

After a while, Will and Logan left the Dans. They continued exploring, meeting Sky, the Super Youtuber Level Army Leader, Nappy, the Super Youtuber Level Pokemon Strategist, Phil, the Super Youtuber Level Clumsiness and Adam, the Super Youtuber Level Movie Critic.

After a while, they came to a place called Rocket Punch Market. "Alright, before you go in, prepare yourself." Will said as he opened the door. "Wait, for what exactly...?" Logan asked, looking inside. "It's...four liter Coke bottles!" Will explained excitedly, pointing towards an entire shelf of giant Coke-Cola bottles. "What the hell? Since when did they come in that size?" Logan asked, looking at the bottles in confusion. "I don't think they do." a voice said. "Maybe the people that put us here made them?" a second, lighter voice asked. Logan looked behind him to find two people, a man and a woman. "Hi! I'm Kellz, the Super Youtuber Level Pokemon Trivia." the brown haired girl in a blue shirt and jeans said happily. "And I'm Alex, the Super Youtuber Level Pokemon Trainer Class." the brown haired man with a beard, wearing a green Pokemon shirt and jeans said. "Nice to meet you. Logan, Super Youtuber Level Pixel Animator." Logan explained. "So yeah, there is a lot of really weird stuff here. Creepy masks, 'Man's Nut' , whatever that is, and a whole lot of weapons. It's really strange." Kellz explained, looking at Will. "Why would they fill a super market with that kind of stuff?" he asked. Alex shrugged. "No clue." he said. "Maybe they're going to force us to kill each other off, one by one." Logan half joked. "It's sad that it's a real possibility." Will said bluntly.

Will and Logan explored the island more after leaving the store. Logan met Charlie, the Super Youtuber Level Makeup Artist, Joshua, the Super Youtuber Level Cleverness, Drake, the Super Youtuber Level Unpopular Opinions, and Tom, the Super Youtuber Level Comedian.

"Alright, the last guy's over here." Will said, leading Logan towards a large mountain. "He was the only guy to go exploring alone. Said he needed time to think." Will explained.

As they reached the mountain, Logan could see one guy with his back turned, resting his head on the side of the mountain. Logan could hear him mumbling to himself. "Um, hey. Logan woke up. Wanna say hi or something?" Will asked awkwardly. The short man turned to look at the two. "Hello person that's probably going to die, I'm Nico, the Super Youtuber Level Voice Actor." the man with short black hair in a green shirt and jeans said, looking grim. "Yeah, ain't he cheerful." Will said sarcastically. "Well, you wouldn't be all sunshine and bubble gum if you had to watch ten people die horrible deaths. And then had to do it again." Nico said, returning to rest his head to the mountain. "...Alright. Well, I'm Logan, by the way." Logan said. Nico let out a frustrated shout. "Just...leave him alone. He's not all there." Will said quietly.

The two left Nico. "So, that's everyone." Will said. "They are all pretty weird." Logan said. "I know. But, I mean, who isn't?" Will said.

Ding dong!

"What was that?" Will asked, looking around. Suddenly, one if the many video monitors lit up. The picture was blury, the the sound was fine.

"Ahem, testing testing, one two three! Can you hear me? Is this thing working? Hellooooooo?" an overly cheerful voice called. "Meh, whatever. Just meet me at the central island, alright?" it continued, before the monitor went black.

"W-Who was that...?" Logan asked. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Nico screamed from the mountain. "We should...go. Now." Will said. Logan nodded. Then the two broke out in to a run to the central island.

When they arrived, everyone else was there. Well, everyone but Nico, but he was close behind Logan and Will, yelling about how everyone was going to die. Most people tried to tune him out.

"Well? Where is he?" the guy in grey clothes and sunglasses with brown hair, Sky, asked. "I'm right here, numb nuts!" the voice yelled. "Right where?" the man in a black shirt and grey shorts, Charlie, asked. "Where do you think? On the statue!" the voice said. "We can't see you." the man with black hair, a blue shirt and black pants, Phil, said. "Oh really?" the voice asked.

"Well, look now!"

Suddenly, jumping out if seemingly nowhere, a half black, half white teddy bear appeared.

"...The fuck?" the man with dark hair, wearing a purple shirt and jeans, Nappy, asked, looking at the bear. "Why...teddy bear...what...?" a man with long black hair, wearing a black 'Cool Cat' shirt and jeans, Adam, said, looking confused. "Hello, I am Monokuma, the headmaster of Hope's Peak academy and the leader of this school trip." the bear, Monokuma, said happily. "Why is it a bear? Just...why?" a man with brown hair, wearing a white shirt and jeans, Drake, asked. "Because bears are beary cool! Get it?" Monokuma said. "This is...really, really stupid." a man with short hair, wearing a black shirt and jeans, Joshua, said. "Tell me about it. It's just a fucking stuffed toy!" a man with short hair, wearing a white shirt and shorts, Tom, said. "I'm just a stuffed toy, huh? Then why can I move? They why can I talk?" Monokuma said, standing up. "I-It moves. Why does it move?!" Alex said fearfully. "Because, if I can't move, then how will I start the killing school trip? How will I enforce the rules? How will I punish students that don't listen to me?" Monokuma said, dancing around as he did.

"Fuck you! Fuck you so fucking much! God I hate you!" Nico suddenly yelled, walking towards the bear. "Ah, Nico. I remember you. How's life? How's your lack of memories? How's only knowing that people died, but not who, or how, or why? How's forgetting the twist? How's forgetting almost everything?" Monokuma said smugly. "What the hell? You two...what?" Charlie asked, looking at the two in confusion. "Yeah, I might have killed all of his friends. No biggy, no biggy." Monokuma said. "You've killed people?!" Kellz yelled in shock. "No! I only killed five of them. You wanna know what happened to the other five? They were killed by their fellow students!" the bear explained happily.

"Oh, and by the way, guess what you guys will be doing? The exact same thing! Welcome to the killing school trip, assholes! Ask my buddy Nico if you have any questions, alright? Bye bye!" Monokuma said before disappearing.