Chapter eight~ Really Fricken' Clever

"J-Joshua!" Will yelled in shock.

The others quickly arrived to the scene of the crime. "God d-dammit, not again." Tom muttered. "Who the hell would do this? This is just...fucked up!" Jeremy said, looking at the writing in blood. "C-Come on, we need to investigate." Alex stuttered. "Right." Nappy mumbled.

Everyone then nervously began the investigation.

Will started with checking Joshua's body, just like how he did for Logan. Joshua had a large wound in his head, that was clearly the killing blow. Though, nothing nearby looked like the weapon. Truth Bullet: Head wound. Truth Bullet: Missing weapon.

"Hey, can I see the his head for a second?" Drake asked. "Um, alright." Will said, moving over to give Drake a better look. Drake leaned in close to the head and began feeling the head wound. "W-What are you doing?" Will asked, sounding surprised. "I'm trying to figure out what the weapon is by the shape it left in Joshua's head." Drake explained, trying to remain calm. "And?" Will asked. "Well, it's kinda hard to tell, but it might be a rock or something." Drake guessed, pulling his hands away. "G-Gross." he mumbled to himself as he looked at his blood-covered hands. Drake left as Will looked around, though there weren't  any to rocks with any evidence of being used on Joshua. Truth Bullet: Drake's autopsy. Will decided to check other parts of the islands for what might have been used.

He check the central island first. As he walked around, he noticed the timer for the explosives. It was still counting down.

"What?" Will whispered to himself. "Oh, yeah, did I forget to tell you guys?" Monokuma said, appearing next to the timer. "Why is it still going?" Will asked the bear. "Well, I though that since a murder happened so soon, I would keep this thing going until you guys finish the trial. You know, just to get my money's worth." he explained. Will glanced at it's time, which was 20:43. "Don't worry, you've got plenty of time to do your stuff. Unless you fuck up, which will result in the islands blowing up to kill all of the losers. Now, if you excuse me, I need to inform the everyone else." Monokuma said happily before disappearing. Will tool a final look at the timer and it's many wires before sighing and moving on. He didn't find anything on the central island, so he moved in to the first island.

He check Rocket Punch first, since it seemed to be the one-stop-shop for all of your murdering needs. Inside, he saw Nappy. "Hey, find anything?" Will asked. "Yeah, come look." Nappy mumbled, gesturing for Will to come closer. Will walk toward Nappy to see him looking a some clothes, covered in blood. A shirt and some pants, to be exact. "Who's are these?" Will asked as he looked at them. "Don't know. I found them at the back of the store, behind that vending machine. This store sells clothes, but none like these."
Nappy pointed out. It was true. The shirt was green, and had some sort of logo on it that was covered by the blood. The pants were light blue jeans, also bloody. "I mean, sure, this place sells green shirts and jeans, but all the shirts are plain, and none of the jeans come in this light of a colour." Nappy explained. "Right, so these had to be the killer's original clothes, and then they changed because these ones were stained." Will gathered. "That's what I'm thinking." Nappy agreed. Truth Bullet: Killer's clothing.

After Will finished searching the first island for clues, he moved on to the second island. There, he found Alex and Kellz by the ruins, looking at the writing on the wall. "It's strange. That was the tag line of his YouTube channel." Alex said as he saw Will come up to them. "Y-Yeah. I wonder how the killer would know that?" Kellz added. "Hey Kellz, are you alright? You look terrified." Will asked. Kellz gave him a weak smile and nod. "Yeah, I-I'm fine. I just can't believe that another murder happened." she explained. "I agree." Alex said simply. Will looked at the writing. "Why would they do this, though? It just seems so violent and unneeded." he said. "Maybe there was a point to it?" Alex suggested. "Like what?" Will asked. "I don't know." Alex admitted.

"By the way," Will began to ask "what were you two doing last night. Did you hear or see anything?"

"I-I just slept last night. I didn't go anywhere. Though, y-yesterday, I talked to Joshua." Kellz explained. "About what?" Will asked. "He was wondering about w-what was going to happen to us. H-He even suggested that I...kill him." she admitted. "What?" Will said in shock. "He s-said that killing two people for the sake of twelve others is a better t-turn out then having fourteen people die for nothing. He k-kept saying 'I'm prepared to die, how do you want to do it' and 'I can kill you if you don't want to kill me' and so on. He finally left after a while and went to the diner." she explained. Truth Bullet: Kellz's testimony. "I talked to him too. He tried to get me to kill him, or have him kill me." Alex added. Truth Bullet: Alex's testimony.

Will continued to walk around the second islands. There, he ran in to Dan and Phil. "Hey, what are you two doing?" Will asked. "Well, I think we found the weapon." Dan said, scratching the back of his neck. Phil pointed a large piece of one of the broken statues of a strange rabbit from the library, laying on the beach shoreline as water splashed on it. As the three of them walked closer to get a better look, Will noticed that, even though the water was washing it, there was still some blood on it. "So that's what was used." Will mumbled. "Must have. By the way, why are there broken statues in the library?" Phil asked. "Upupupup! Those were statues of my stupid little sister, but thanks to me, those brain burning, eye scorching hideous things were destroyed and replaced by my amazingly adorable figure." Monokuma explained, apearing out of nowhere. "You have a sister?" Dan asked. "More like had. She's long gone now." the bear explained. "Oh. Alright." Will said awkwardly. As the bear disappeared, Dan picked up the statue piece. "It kinda looks like a rabbit ear." he said. Truth Bullet: Bloody statue piece.

"Hey, you guys were the first ones to find the body, right? What were you doing what you found it?" Will asked. "We both woke up earlier then usual, so we decided to get some early breakfast at the diner. On our way there, though, we found Joshua." Phil explained. Truth Bullet: Phil's testimony. "Why didn't you just go to the hotel?" Will asked. "We just didn't feel like it. Besides, we wanted to see what kind of food was at the diner and get a head start at the library this morning." Dan explained. Truth Bullet: Dan's testimony.

"Though, the body discovery was strange." Will said. "Why's that?" Phil asked. "Yeah, was is that?" Monokuma said, reappearing. "Monokuma, how many people are needed to set off the body discovery announcement?" Will asked. "Three people exactly! And this can or can't involve the killer also." the bear explained. "Does the killer count this time?" Will asked. "Well...why do you care? Why does this matter?" Monokuma demanded angrily. "I just want to know." Will said. The bear sighed. "Alright, the killer wasn't one of the three!" Monokuma yelled before disappearing. "But, that doesn't make sense. Only me and Dan saw the body, so why did the announcement go off?" Phil asked. Truth Bullet: Body discovery announcement.

Ding Dong!

"Times up! Please go to Monokuma Rock and get ready to start our second class trial!" the bear said on the monitor before it went to black.

"Well, let's get going." Dan said. The three walked to the central island. The timer continued to count down to the destruction of the islands. Will tried to pretend that it wasn't there and kept walking.

Once everyone had made their way to Monokuma Rock, the escalator reappeared from the mouth of the carved face of Monokuma. No one got on right away. "...I'm waiting." the bear said as he stood next to the escalator. Will sighed sadly and took the first step on to it, followed by everyone else.

They rode up in to the mountain, and down on the elevator to the trial room. Once they got inside, everyone stood at their desks. They all looked at the two new photos in the place of Adam and Joshua.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road, ALL RISE!" the bear yelled, starting the trial.