Chapter ten~ Kellz Had A Bad Day

Will woke up by falling out of his bed.

It was a few minutes before the Monokuma announcement was going to go off, so the only sound was Will hitting the wooden floor below him. He shot up after hitting the floor, yelling and hitting the air. It took him a second to realize that no, no one was in his room, and yes, he was fine. Will sighed to himself. "God dammit..." he muttered. He slowly stood up, rubbing his back.

He left his cabin and went to the hotel like always. He was the first one inside, so he made some scrambled eggs for himself and sat down. As he did that, the Monokuma announcement rang throughout the islands, waking the others Youtubers. They slowly joined Will in the hotel, making breakfasts and coffees for themselves.

Kellz was the last one to join, unsurprisingly. Her eyes seemed blank or empty, and she seemed to be shivering ever so slightly. She sat down without eating.

"...Is it alright if I mention something? About the trial, that is." DanTDM asked, breaking the silents. "What is it?" Will questions. "The writing on the wall...who wrote that?" DanTDM said. "A-Alex did, right? Afterwards he did." Drake explained. "But, he never admitted himself, right? He said he did everything else, but never the writing." DanTDM said.

"Why does it matter? Joshua's dead, Alex's dead, four people are dead. Why does it matter? It was just words on a wall." Kellz mumbles. Everyone got quiet after that.

Once everyone was done, Kellz started to leave.

"No! No, you can't go! I have amazing news that you need to here! And you don't want to miss out on the reward everyone got for killing Alex, right?" Monokuma yelled, appearing in the doorway. Kellz backed away from the bear, trembling at the sight.

"It's a new island, right? Just like after Sky died." Nico guessed. "Ding ding ding! The third island is open to the public, ready for new deaths and despair! So get a move on exploring!" Monokuma explained, before leaving.

Kellz stayed frozen in the doorway. "Kellz...come on, we need to get going." Charlie said softly, walking up behind her. He reached out to tap her shoulder. "D-Don't touch me!" Kellz yelled, running out of the room. "Kellz? Kellz, come back!" Nappy yelled, running to the doorway. "Kellz? Where the hell is she?" he said moments later, looking out the door. "Come on, lets just go look around on that new island. We can worry about her later." Jeremy said, standing up and stretching. "Are you sure?" Dan asked with unease in his voice. "We can check on her after we're done. Plus, maybe she ran to the island or something, and we'll meet her there." DanTDM suggested. "If you say so." Drake grumbled.

Everyone split off to explore the newest island. On this island, there was a hospital, a music venue called the Titty Typhoon, a small motel and a cinema.

As Will continued to walk around, he noticed someone crossing the bridge.

"Kellz?" Will called, guessing it was her. She jumped back at the sudden noise, then waved.

Once she was on the other side, she looked around. "Wow...this place is strange." she said. "Yeah, it certainly is." Will said, wondering how to start a conversation. "...Hey, sorry about back at the hotel. I'm just a little shaken up right now." Kellz apologized. "Well, it's no big deal. You're here now." Will said, giving a smile. "Thanks." Kellz said, smiling back.

After a while, everyone met up at the cinema. "So, everyone found the same stuff, right?" Adam asked. "Yup. Not even any extra cool stuff like that brochure from the library." DanTDM said with disappointment. "Well, there was cool stuff here, but now It's gone! I got rid of it, so that you guys can't discover the truth just yet." Monokuma said, popping up out of nowhere. "How do you keep doing that?" Phil asked. "What? Have your screams of terror been replaced by stupid questions? What has life become!" the bear yelled, faking sadness. "Why are you here anyway?" Nappy asked. "Oh, just to tell you that and make you crazy with what the mystery clue might be." Monokuma taunted. "What, is it your next motive or something?" Charlie asked. "Oh no, I've got something much better for that, so just wait and see! Here's a hint: There is no hint!" the bear explained.

After everyone was finished talking, they went their way. Will found himself outside of the Titty Typhoon. Out of curiosity, he walked inside.

Inside was Dan and Phil.

"I seem to run in to you two a lot." Will mumbled as he walked inside. "Huh? Oh, hi Will." Phil said. Currently, the two were messing with the lighting controls, causing different lights and effects to flash around the club. Will walked up to join them.

"What does this d-ah!" Dan said, flicking a switch which caused small fires to erupt from the stone snake heads on the walls. "Ooooh, that's cool." Phil said. "Alright, let's turn those off and turn...this on!" Dan said, flicking off the fire and on some flashing green, red and yellow lights. "My turn. Let's do this." Phil said, reaching over and turning on the disco ball. "What about this?" Will asked, pressing a button. The curtain behind them began to rise. "Hold on, I got it." Phil said quickly, pressing the button again, lowering the curtain. "Alright, let's turn off these, and turn on thi-god dammit it's the fire again." Dan said, hitting random points on the control board. Music started turning off and on, lights were flashing, and the fire started and stop from time to time.

"Dan, Dan stop. Come on, just press this!" Phil said, leaning over to press more random buttons with Dan. Will left after the lights, sounds and smoke smell gave him a headache. Dan and Phil didn't really seem to notice or care.

Will found himself outside of his cabin, unsure of what to do. It was going to be nighttime soon, but it wasn't late enough to head to bed yet. As he looked around for something to do, he heard something from the pool area. As he walked towards the pool, the sound got louder, but he couldn't see what was making the noise. But now he could understand it.

"Ow! Didn't see that. Ow! Didn't see that. Ow! Where did that come from? Ow! Where do these things keep coming from?"

Will stood at the edge of the pool, looking around. The voice seemed to be getting louder, louder, louder...

"Ow! Ah! What was that?"

That was what Will heard before falling in to the pool water below him.

He thrashed his limbs around in what could be called swimming before Will got his head above the water. He looked around while gasping for breath, but whoever pushed him in was nowhere to be seen. Confused, cold and wet, Will crawled out of the pool and walked back to his cabin to change.

"Will? What happened...?" Jeremy asked slowly as Will walked pass. "I don't want to talk about it." Will said, walking in to his cabin. He closed the door behind him before Jeremy could say anything.

He dried himself off and put on some dry clothes before laying in bed, still wondering about the person the pushed him in. The next day, Will was going to get his revenge. Will started to fall asleep, ignoring his cold wet hair and newly found headache.