Chapter two~ Plans and Leaders

"Did he say...killing school trip? What are we...are we going to kill each other?!" Jeremy said, panicked. "Noooo, we're going to live happy, peachy lives here. Of course we're going to die!" Nico yelled in frustration. "A-Are there any boat parts? A plane? Anything to get us out of here?" DanTDM said fearfully. "Nope!" Nico replied. "So, we're screwed." Phil said. "No, no, we can...beat up the bear! Yeah, we can kill him, a-and then we can leave, right?" Tom said. "NO!" Nico yelled. "If so much as touch that fucking thing, he will personally kill you in front of everyone. I've seen it happen." Nico explaned, getting up in Tom's face. "Okay dude calm down." Tom said, backing away and holding is hands up in defense. "So, we're stuck here." Will said quietly. "Yup! And you want to know something else? One of us is causing it. One of us it the mastermind! Isn't that fun? Another reason not to trust others. Yippy fucking skippy!" Nico said, pacing around.

"No, we can defiantly trust each other. I don't care if one of us is the mastermind, I'm going to get all of us out if here alive!" Sky said suddenly. "Huh? How are you going to do that?" Dan asked. "I'm the Super Youtuber Level Army Leader, right? So that means I can be our leader here, and keep us alive." Sky explained, pushing up his sunglasses dramatically. "You really think you could keep us alive?" Logan asked. "Of course I will. I will not allow anyone to die while I'm in charge." Sky said proudly. "Oh yeah, because it worked out so well for the last guy that said that!" Nico grumbled. "Time to make some rules! Rule one, Nico, shut up unless you're being somewhat positive." Sky said, looking at Nico. Nico scowled, but stayed silent. "Second rule, we all meet in the hotel dinning room every morning for breakfast." Sky continued, looking away. "Third, no one tries anything with the bear. We leave him alone until we can handle him properly. Fourth, we work with the son of a bitch and do what he says." Sky said. "And sixth, read the rules on your brand new, one of a kind, E-handbook!" Monokuma said happily, suddenly appearing next to Sky. "FUCK!" Sky yelled in shock. "What the hell is a E-handbook?" Nappy asked. "Just a little present from me to you. Here, you all get one!" The bear said, handing them out to each youtuber. Logan looked at the small, glass iPhone-like thing in his hand. "They are almost completely indestructible, so don't worry about breaking them." Monokuma added before disappearing again. Logan turned the thing on and pushed the 'rules' button.

"Nighttime is from 10:00 to 7:00, you must kill someone in order to leave Jabberwock island, you cannot harm the headmaster, you must get away with the murder if you want to leave the island, and so on." Logan read out loud to everyone. "So the island is called Jabberwock? What the fuck kind of name is that?" Joshua asked. "Also, we need to get away with the murder?" Drake asked. "Apparently." Will agreed.

"Alright, real sixth rule, no one goes outside at nighttime." Sky said, putting his E-handbook in his pocket. Everyone mumbled an agreement to the rules. "Now everyone, go do...stuff." Sky said, before walking off. Little by little, everyone else went their own way.

Logan returned to his cabin. He quietly sat down on his bed. It's okay, you're okay, you can do this he thought.

Despite the light shining through his window and the fear creeping through his body, Logan fell asleep.

For about a minute before he was woken up by the last thing he wanted to see.

"Upupupup. Sleeping again? Jeez, as if you didn't do enough of that." Monokuma said mockingly, waking Logan. "AH! W-What the...what the hell do you want?" Logan said loudly. "I want you to stop being such a bum and go talk to the people that you might kill or might kill you. You can't just hide all day." the bear explained. "Why do you care about what I do with my time?" Logan said, sounding annoyed. "Because I just do, alright? Now go talk to people!" Monokuma yelled, making a fist with is paw. Logan sighed."Fine." he said, slowly getting out of bed. "Thank you! You ungrateful bitch." Monokuma muttered, disappearing.

Logan walked outside, not really wanting to talk with anyone, nor knowing who to talk to. He couldn't see anyone nearby, so he walked to the beach. He noticed someone sitting by the water, not really doing much. Logan decided to sit with them.

As he got closer, he realized that it was Will sitting there. "Hey dude." Logan muttered, sitting down. "Hey." Will said simply, looking over, before looking back at the water. It was silent for a moment. "Do you think we could swim away from here? Or build a boat with what ever we can find on the island?" Will asked after a moment. "I don't think we can swim that far. And how would we make a boat with the crap laying around here?" Logan said. "Well, we could the giant four litter coke bottles and some wood or something." Will explained. "How would that even fit everyone? And what if we got eaten by sharks or something?" Logan asked. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there." Will replied, causing Logan to laugh a little. "Yeah, I'm sure with that kind of thinking, we'll get out of here." Logan said jokingly. "Well, we don't really have anything better planned, do we?" Will said. "No, but that doesn't make that plan less terrible." Logan said. "I could have thought of worse. I could have said that we could grow wings and fly off the island." Will said. "Yeah, that is pretty stupid." Logan agreed.

The two talked a while longer, until it started to become dark out. A nearby monitor lit up, showing Monokuma. "Ahem, it is now nighttime. Go to sleep." Monokuma said bluntly before the monitor went black again. "Time to go to sleep, I guess. See you in the morning." Will said, standing up. "Yeah, see you." Logan said, getting up as well. The two walked back to their cabins.

Logan closed and locked his door. He looked out his window, in to the star fulled night sky. Though it was a peaceful image, Logan didn't fell right. He felt like he was being...watched. by someone. It was an uncertain feeling that Logan didn't want to be having right now, so he closed his window, turned off his light and jumped on to his bed. He could feel himself slowly drifting off to sleep, yet the feeling of being watched never left. Not until he was in a dark, dreamless sleep.