Chapter 11 (Christmas special)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE!! I didn't think this story was gonna get very far but it seems like a lot of people like it. If you guys want a smutty chapter let me know in the comment so I can come up with an idea for it.

Soran's pov
Me and Silver were walking around town when we saw a store nearby. We both decided to go in and look at what they had. I hadn't been around town much since I got here so this is the first actual, your could say, "date" we've been on. We didn't plan on buying anything but after we looked around I noticed a beautiful necklace with a dragon on it. It was wrapped around a sword with a beautiful gem at its handle. Silver must have noticed I was looking at it and asked me if I wanted him to get it for me.

"No. It's alright. I just like looking at it. You don't have to but it for me." I said as I walked away from it. I didn't notice that he had stayed behind for a bit longer and kept walking.

By the time I had turned around he was walking right behind me making me think that he had never actually left me in the first place. We had decided that we were going to go out to eat somewhere and left the store. We went out and found a small cafe not far from the store we were in. We sat down to eat and there was a pretty waitress who took our order. I didn't like how she kept eyeballing Silver. She was practically undressing him with her eyes. I took her attention from him when I ordered my food. She looked at me a bit irritated but took my order when she asked Silver for his order she batted her eyelashes at him and it started to make my blood boil.

He didn't seem to notice or he didn't care and just told her his order. When she walked away she made sure to sway her tiny ass around to try and seduce him. 'Ooohhh. She's so lucky that I don't rip her wings off and beat her ass.' I thought to myself as I watched her walk away with anger.

I calmed myself down and looked back at Silver and he was just staring at me. I blushed slightly and asked "what?" He smiled and said "nothing . Just looking at your beautiful face. That's all." That made me blush a bit deeper and I looked away in embarrassment. He chuckled at my reaction before we started talking about how our day was and how everything was going.

After a little bit of talking the waitress came back and gave us our food. She looked at Silver and very sweetly asked "is there anything else I can get for you?" Silver said no and started talking to me again. This made her irritated and she stormed off. I chuckled a bit and he asked why I was laughing. "That waitress was doing anything she could to try and get your attention. But it didn't seem to faze you. I found it a bit funny how she reacted to it." He made a 'oohh' movement with his mouth and chuckled at it.

After talking for a bit we headed back to the castle. My dad and Lucifer were celebrating Christmas(even tho it's also a celebration of the time Jesus was born). They didn't see it as a day for the 'savior' to be born but a day where people come together and have fun. We may live in hell but that doesn't mean we can't have fun sometimes. When we got to the castle there were black, red, orange, and purple lights. They didn't like the bright colors so they decided to make it a bit darker since this is hell and not heaven.

I went in and looked around in awe at the decorations it was more Halloween themed but we were celebrating Christmas. "This place looks great!" I complimented. Lucian and dad looked at me and smiled before getting back to work. Me and Silver went ahead and headed back up to the bedroom to either watch tv or just hang out. When we got there we sat on the bed and cuddled while talking about random stuff.

After a minute Silver raised up and grabbed a small box from his jacket pocket. "What's that?" I asked him. I didn't know what it was but I knew it was the jacket he had worn when we went out earlier that day. "It's a gift that I got for you for Christmas this year." He said as he handed me the box. It wasn't wrapped in any wrapping just a small black box with a bow in it.

I smiled and looked at the box before opening it. I gasped a bit shocked at what he had gotten me. It was the necklace from the store we had went to earlier. I didn't even know he had stayed behind to buy it I was too busy looking around the store.

"You didn't have to get me this." I said as I looked up at him. He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed necklace before putting it on me. "It's beautiful. Just like you." He said smiling and looking at me, proud of himself. I smiled and hugged him before kissing him. "Thank you." He smiled and hugged me back. "Your welcome." We stayed like that for a while before we fell asleep. It had been a long day. A great day but a long one at that.

I hope this was a good chapter! This was the first thing that I could think of to try and get an update. It almost Christmas so I thought I'd try out my first holiday special. I hope it was ok. Let me know in the comment some ideas for future chapters. Love you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter!!