Prologue

To speak of the opposite race was forbidden. I was no exception, even if i was a half-breed. My parents were in a forbidden love which both races thought was despicable and traitorous. My mother was an angel as my father was a fallen angel who became a demon. Before he became a demon he was the most well-known angel. My mother was just an ordinary angel that he chose to be his wife. She of course agreed and they loved each other very much. My fathers name was Solar and my mothers name was Sunny.

I'm not sure on the whole story but my father supposedly did something terrible and was cast away from heaven. My mother then became devastated. Her husband had become an outcast and could never come back to heaven to her. But that never stopped their love. During the moonlight hours they would meet at the border. What they didn't expect was for sunny to become pregnant. They were both worried terribly since he was currently a fallen angel.

they met each other whenever they could. My mother had made up a lie saying that she had ended up pregnant before her husband was cast away. Just like every pregnancy, nine months has passed and she went into labor. When i was born i seemed like any other angelic baby. Except for my features. I wasnt born with white/blue wings like my mother or gold/white wings like other angels. Or black feathers like my father's. No. I was known as a freak of nature. I had one white/blue wing like my mother and on black wing like my father. And because my father was becoming a demon i ended up with a tail. It was similar to a demon tail but instead of being red or black, it was white. And instead of having an arrow-like tip, it was a tuft of fur. When i opened my eyes they were multi-colored. It wasn't unusual for amgels to have heterochromia. But it was considered rare. i had one blue eye like my father and one green eye like my mother.

My name is Soran. And this
is my story.