Chapter 10

Soran's POV:

I woke the next morning with a massive headache. I went to open my eyes but quickly shut them tightly as the light was too bright. I groaned in pain as I moved slightly. The pain was mainly coming from my leg. I couldn't fully remember what had happened but I did know that I had fought Silver's mother. The last thing I remember is everything going black with Siler and Lucifer flying towards me.

When I was able to open my eyes I looked around the room to see Silver beside me in a chair while Lucifer and my father were outside the room. I could tell they were outside the room cause that's where their voices were coming from. I reached over and grabbed Silver's hand which woke him quickly. When I looked at his face, he had his eyes wide. The next thing I know is that he is tackling me into a hug.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!! Thank goodness!!" he said happily.

I groaned a bit at the loud noises and Silver quickly said a quiet apology. "It's alright." I said. I sat up and looked around the room to see that I was in my father's bedroom at the castle. I looked over and saw that my father and Silver's father was in the corner of the room sleeping. "Wh-what happened?" I asked as I looked at Silver.

Silver was a bit surprised before he explained that I had a fight with his mother and that I had won. He thanked me for defending him but I still couldn't really remember.

"So your finally awake?" Asked a voice. I looked over and saw Lucien standing in the doorway of the bedroom smiling at me. "Hi Lucien!" I said cheerfully. "Heya kiddo." He said. He had walked over to the bed and ruffled my hair a bit. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat down beside of me. "I'm feeling alright. I just don't really remember what happened last night." I said honestly.

"That makes sense. Your not used to your demon side taking full control. Slight control is a different story. You can remember and it's proven by the cafeteria incident. This time your demonic side took full control and since your not used to it it blocked your memory." He explained. I nodded my head in understanding before looking up to see mine and Silver's fathers waking up.

"Bout time you old geezers woke up!" I called jokingly. They looked up so quickly that you'd think they had ended up with whiplash. "YOUR AWAKE" My father called happily as he came over and hugged me tightly. "S-still sore dad" I said painfully as I patted his back. He quickly let go and apologized before calming down.

"How long was I out for?" I asked as I looked around the room. They all looked at each other before looking back at me. "Soran.... You've been asleep for 3 days." To say I was surprised was an understatement. 'THREE DAYS?!?!?!' I was completely dumbfounded. It felt like I was asleep for at least a day. I sighed and laid back down. "Even though I just woke up imma head back to bed. I wanna at least get back on my sleep schedule." I said as I looked at them. They all nodded and everyone left except Silver.

I smiled and scooted back to make enough room for us both to sleep. He laid down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him and I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around he in a hug with his chin on my head as we laid there enjoying eachothers company before we allowed sleep to consume us.

FINALLY GOT THE NEXT CHAPTER DONE!!! Sorry for the long wait. I had a bit of writers block. At some point I plan on having a small scene. Let me know if you would like to have it in the next chapter or let their love grow some more. I NEED IDEAS. PLEASE HELP. ANY AND ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOME!! And I'll see you guys.... in the next chapter. Buh-byeeeee!!!(who else gets this reference?!?!?!)