chapter 6

I felt something wrap around me tightly and was surprised to see my father hugging me. I felt his tremble a bit and felt my shoulder getting wet. 'H-he's.... Crying?!?!' I thought as I looked at him shocked. He pulled away and placed his hands on my shoulder looking at me. "You've gotten so big." He said as he wiped his face.

"How'd you know it was me?" He looked at me and spread my wings. "Because you're the only half breed of course. Your mother still came to see me when she was pregnant with you. She told me she decided to name you Soran. And when you were born she came a few times so i could meet you in person." I didn't notice that my eyes got ready as he mentioned my mother.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. As I looked over I saw Silver looking at me with a soft expression. "You ok, bud?" I nodded my head at him wiping my eyes with my hand. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm ok. Thanks." I looked at my father, seeing him giving me a smug look.

"What?" He just grinned and walked away. "Oh~ Nothing~." I looked at Silver and he was just as confused as me. My dad chuckled and pushed us into his room and locked the door from the outside. "Have fun you two~!" He yelled through the door.

Me and Silver were shocked. "What do you think he meant?" He asked me softly. I sat there a moment not knowing what was going on. "I dont know." We sat there in a comfortable silence. I placed my hand down to get up and a few fingers landed on his hand. We felt the shock again as we looked at our hands.

Se both jerked our hands and I noticed Silver had a look of realization. "You know what's happening. Dont you?" He looked at me and smirked as he crawled over to me. I felt my face heat up and scooted back and hit a wall.

It felt like time slowed down as Silver laid his hand on my leg. My face got really hot and I saw him smirk more. "You seem to understand what that feeling is, Soran." He said as he leaned to my ear. "You just dont know how to react to it." I sat there not moving as my stomach did many flips.

He pulled away from my ear placing his other hand under my chin. I didnt have time to react as he placed his lips to mine. 'H-hes kissing me..?' I asked myself mentally.

My eyes widen and my face got hotter. I felt sparks shoot through my entire body as my stomach flipped 100 times over. The sparks lightened up some as he pulled away. Subconsciously I let out a tiny whimper that nobody heard.

"Wasn't bad, was it?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I looked away and didn't respond. I heard him chuckle at my shyness and looked at my tail. It was raised and the fur at the end was sticking up. I grabbed my tail and tried my best to get the fur to go down again.

Silver sat next to me and placed his hand in mine intertwining out fingers. He used his other hand to pull me into his chest. The warmth calmed me and I relaxed. "Soran..?" I looked up at Silver. "Yeah?" He blushed a bit. "W-would you be my boyfriend?" I was shocked before smiling happily. I leaned back into his chest as the smile wouldn't go away. "Yes." I felt him sigh in relief before I fell asleep.