chapter 1

⬆*this is soran. just imagine him with wings and a tail*

I walked through the town. It has been 17 years since I had opened my eyes. I live by myself now. I have been for a while now. Ihen i was 10 I watched as my mother died. Well I watched as she commited suicide. She jumped from heaven. I didn't know why but there's nothing I can do about it now. All I can do is go through living my life. The only thing about my life... its a living hell.

I walk through the streets of heaven and have families throwing insults at me. Children call me names like 'freak' or 'monster'. They're right though. I'm a freak of nature. I keep my wings and tail hidden since the other seem to enjoy yanking and tugging on them. Nobody ever helps when I get beaten, so all I can to is sit there and let it happen.

'I wish i could just... fly away' I thought to myself. I was never taught how to fly so I have no way of escaping unless I fight back. If I do that then I'll be considered even more of a freak. And it'll give them more of a reason to call me a 'demon'. When theyre done I slowly get up and walk out of the town and to the border and I sit down. (a/n: i know there isnt a border between heaven and hell like i'm putting here.) This is the only place I go to get away from everyone. The only place i can let my emotions run free. I sit there and silently cry to myself since there nobody who would dare comfort me. Unknown to me, someone on the other side was warching me.

"Hey. You alright angel?" Someone asked. I quickly wiped away the tears and put my blank expression back on. "I'm fine." I said blankly. I didnt know who I was talking to until I looked over. It was a demon! "What are you doing here demon?" It probably my sounded a bit more harsh then I wanted it to but it didn't seem to phase him. He thought for a moment before sitting next to me. "Getting away from my parents. my name is Silver." He said.

I sat there not saying much. "Soran." I didnt know what to say. I couldn't relate since I didnt have any parents. Without noticing, I let my emotions and feeling roam, causing my blank expression to fall. I felt something wrap around me and I flinched. I stayed tense as I looked over only to have my face shoved into something (a/n: dont be oerverts now! 😂)

"It's alright." It was quiet and it was then that I realized. I was being hugged. After those words, that have never been said to me, I felt the tears fall and I wrapped my arms around him sobbing quietly letting my sadness and anger out. I felt him rubbing my back softly as I cried. It was then that I realized what I needed..

...a friend.