chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and felt something warm. I was still half asleep so I turned and curled up to it. I hear a soft chuckle and my eyes burst open as I raised my head up and looked at Silver.

"morning sleepy-head." he said casually. i blushed a bit and looked down. "m-morning." he chuckled slightly and placed his hand under my chin making me look up. i didnt have time to react as he placed his lips on mine. I felt the sparks come back again and i slowly kissed back closing my eyes.

When he pulled away I was a bit disappointed. I wanted it to last longer. I saw him smirk as he looked at me. "You disappointed?" He asked smugly. I felt my face flare up and I looked away in embarassment. He knew what I thought and I knew he was right so I didn't say anything.

We both stood up and headed to the door. We tried to open it but it was still locked. "It seems we're still stuck in here." I said softly. "What now?" I didnt know what to do but sit there and wait.

After a while I heard the lock from the door and watched as it opened. My father looked in with a weird look. "Hi~." I gave him a blank expression as I sat in Silver's lap. I was blushing a bit but I was calm and very comfortable.

"Can we leave this room now?" I asked with slight annoyance. My father grinned and nodded before leaving. I sighed and got up, Silver behind me. I didn't expect it but I felt a strong feeling of pleasure from my tail. I quickly covered my mouth and looked behind me to see Silver slightly rubbing my tail and giving it tiny licks adding to the pleasure.

He let go and stood up as I stood there trying to calm down. My face was still red but most of the tingling was gone from my tail. It still tingled but not as bad. He looked at me with a smirk before he took my hand. We walked the halls heading back to the throne room. When we arrived I saw my dad and Lucien talking to each other. When we entered they both looked up and smiled.

"How did you guys sleep?" Lucien asked as he looked at you intertwined hands. "We slept good, thank you." Silver responded. Lucien nodded and motioned us to follow. I was curious as to why but I didn't care. We followed Lucien for a while until we arrived at a large room full of other demons.

"This is the dining hall. All demons come here for food. Why dont you two get some food?" Lucien suggested. I was a bit cautious since I wasnt exactly a demon. Lucien noticed my discomfort and placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's alright. They know not to attack anyone. But, if this makes you feel better, than here." He took off his cloak and placed it on me.

"I-i cant take this!" I said a bit loudly. A few demons looked over my way and they started whispering. "It's fine. Take it." He placed it over me and I sighed in defeat.

Silver wrapped his arm around my waist and led me through the room. It was covered in red with gold embroidery. We got our food and sat at an empty table. I heard a few cat calls but I ignored them. When we sat down a few demons walked over and looked me up and down before smirking.

"hey cutie~. how about you come with us and leave this loser." said a guy with black hair and gold eyes. he had a mustache build and you could tell he was a bad boy/player and the leader of this small group.

'this is gonna be
a long night.'