Chapter 12 ⚠️

Nell
Song: Found by Tems ft. Brent Faiyaz
Sorry if there's any mistakes, but enjoy ☺️
Contains sexual content

I unlocked the front door to my apartment, then led D back to the room with me. I was nervous because it's been a minute for me, but there was some comfort knowing that it's probably been a minute for him so he might have felt the same.

Opening my bedroom door, I put D to sit on my bed. His hands laid on the small of my back. Having D here with me gave me butterflies. He made me feel special in his arms.

"First time seeing your new bedroom," he said looking around. "It's nice."

"Thank you. It's not as fancy as your new crib, but it's something," I said smiling.

"It ain't gotta be like mine," he laughed.

D then looked up into my eyes.

"You're really beautiful, Nell," he said.

"Thank you. Why all these compliments? Plus you can hardly see my face with this mask on," I asked laughing.

"Cause they're true, and I don't need the mask to be off to know that you're beautiful. I'm also really nervous," he said truthfully.

"I am too, but there's nothing to be nervous about. We can take it slow," I said.

"Whatever pace you want to go, I'll follow."

With that being said, D and I removed each other's masks. His long eyelashes fluttered as he stared into my eyes. I leaned over and started kissing on his neck, grinding my lower body on his like I usually do.

It was only a couple of times since I had sex. One maybe two times, so I wasn't experienced as D was at all.

I heard him release a moan in my ear that turned me on even more. He pulled back for a minute.

"You sure this is what you want, Nell?" he asked me just like the gentleman he was.

"I am," I nodded. "I don't have a lot of experience though, so I'm a little nervous about that."

He reached up to cup my face with his hand.

"Nothing's wrong with that babe. You don't have to be nervous about that with me," he said gently.

I moved D back onto my bed inch by inch. Our lips were together as we kissed. He rose my tube top over my head, then placed his hand on my lower back. I was conscious for a second about my stomach that had developed over the summer, but I threw it off my shoulders.

"Sorry to break the mood, but do you have condoms?" D asked me. "TMI, but I haven't bought those in a minute."

I sat up quickly.

"Oh, umm, I don't, but I think Monique has," I said. Sorry Monique for saying your business out like that. "I can go grab one."

"Alright, bet, thanks Nell."

I went into Monique's room that was next door to mine and grabbed a golden wrapper from her box. I felt guilty at first taking her stuff, but I knew she would be fine once I was safe.