Clues

For the whole of the first day, Bts practiced on site, choreography, camera angles, different position and sequence, they practiced until almost mid night, though Hobi was not feeling all that good in the beginning he felt better afterwards, his heat didn't pop up and the side effects of the medicine had also calmed down...
They did the final warm up and headed to hotel finishing for the day...

"Hyung should we have dinner together, in one room?" Jimin asked Namjoon as they were waking their way back to the hotel..

"Dinner? What are we having for dinner?" Jungkook asked jumping on to Jimin's back.. exhausted as they were, they were still excited about having dinner..

"We haven't decided yet, I am asking whether we call eat together? Listen first" Jimin said getting little annoyed..

"In whose room?" Taehyung asked and everyone looked at each other's face... "Who will sacrifice their room?" Namjoon rephrase it

Everyone smile evil.. looking at each other looking for target... While simultaneously everyone started to look at one person...

"Sorry... I am having dinner alone" jin declared as he paced towards hotel faster...

"Aahhhh Jin-hyung, please!! I'll let you sleep in my room.." Jimin said as he followed Jin with hurried pace as well..

"Jin-hyung we'll let you decide the menu" Suga said smirking...

Jin immediately turned back, "jjamppong, rice and kimchi stew"

Everyone started laughing at Jin's quick order and walked swiftly towards hotel, "Namjoona, call hotel and place dinner so we would have wait less, Am too hungry" Hobi said

"Alright!" Namjoon replied as he called the hotel placing the order...
--------

Bts had dinner, Jin decided to go sleep in Jimin's room, and everyone went to bed after taking a shower...

---------

Next day shoot started early at 8:00am, so Bts left for site at 6:00am since they had to get their outfits and make-up done...

Jhope as usual was the first one to get the make up done, and decided to check out all the props, crew were smoothing the ice to remove traces of foot print and equipment movement, Jhope danced in tiny, revising the choreography in his mind..

Taehyung also cooperated with director to improvise some shots....

As everyone was getting ready Jhope settled himself on the chair... He started feeling his heat again... His heart pounded, he immediately grabbed his medicine from his acorn bag and gulped it down with water...

The shoot began... Again after 1 and half hour... Jhope's heat began, another medicine...

Again... During lunch...

His 3rd medicine in a day... The medicine he was supposed to take during his heat was 3doses a day with an interval of 4hours minimum but he had already taken 3doses... Side effects were surfacing.. he started sweating..his makeup was getting spoiled, again and again he needed touch ups, every few takes.... "Aahhhh Hyung.. are you ok?" Taehyung asked worried in middle of the shoot..

"Am fine, am fine don't worry.." Hobi replied wiping sweat off with a tissue as make- artist applied make on to his face... It was cold and he was still sweating ... He started to walk off but stopped mid way...

Again...

He was sick off it.. he face palmed himself and went back to take his suppresants.. "Hyung.. I don't think you should take anymore of those..." Taehyung said as he grabbed the pills from Hobi's hand...