Chaos

(appreciation art posted by jacy7 - HIATUS @cookiesketches on twitter)

"Let's leave him for now... I am sure he is just a bit stressed.. he'll feel fine once he rests" Namjoon assured others as they left to go to work again...
-------
"ahh Hoba.." Suga called out knocking on door... "Hoseok-ahh" Suga called out again .. "hyung!" Jungkook called out knocking on the door..

"Ahh seriously hyung.. why did you have to go and make him mad?" Jimin complained to Suga...

"I got mad.. ah hoba my bad.. please come out" Suga said knocking on the door again...

"Move away.." Jin said as he pushed everyone away from the door...

"Hoba! Come out" Jin said and within 3 seconds Hobi opened the door.. Hobi's eyes were slightly red.. Jin looked at Hobi and his eyes softened.. "aahh seriously Hoba whats wrong with you ... You are the strongest one amoung us right?" Jin asked in an softest tone ever to which hobi replied in a nod.. hugging Jin in slowly..

Suga was dumbfounded.. "ahh Hoba seriously it was my bad.. i went over board with my anger" he said his hands caressing Hobi's head and placing his cold fingers on Hobi's eyes..

"Yes Hyung.. yoongi Hyung was just worried .." Taehyung said placing a hand on Hobi's back..

"Just for few days Hoseok... After your heat is over I promise we all will go on a trip together" Namjoon assured Hobi...

Jin felt Hobi's hug got tighter.. "whats wrong?" He asked Hobi..

"Obviously he must be lonely.. me and hobi Hyung are kind of people who can't live without people" Jimin said as ruffled Hobi's hair ... And hobi nodded..

"You want me to stay with you here" Jin asked ..

"Ahh i wanna stay with hobi hyung too" Taehyung whined ...

"Me too!" Jungkook announced

Looking this Hobi finally smiled at Jungkook's enthusiasm.. he giggled as grip on Jin loosened...

"Let's take turns to stay with hoba ok?" Namjoon confirmed

"Happy now?" Jin asked his bady.. who smiled with a glee..
---------

Since hobi and Suga fought today members decided to let them talk it out by discussion so decided to leave hobi in Suga's care go to their work..

~awkward silence~

Hobi fought with Suga today.. never had it ever happened .. he was kinda mad still and didn't wanted to initiate conversation.. and Suga on the other hand, a workaholic to the core was busy working on his laptop working...

Yoongi-hyung being here made no difference.. he was still lonely and bored...

He was tired of watching videos on YouTube, too tired to clean up... He looked outside and it was sunny.. he thought of going for a swim in the pool.. and changed into his pool outfit.. he got some snacks and laid under the sun with loud music playing in background... Ah sunglasses and sunscreen!! He thought as he ran up to his room.. as Suga just stared at over enthusiastic Hobi jumping around.....

Hobi slapped on the sunscreen and ran to the pool making weird noises as he jumped into pool...

He danced in water vibing to the song... Soon tired of dancing hobi laid on a floaty which also had an umbrella..

"Ahh.. Hoba!" Suga called out, it was 2:30 already.. they needed to have lunch..

"What are we doing about lunch?" Suga asked shouting to him...