mine!!

Jimin and Taehyung took few of everyone's clothes and took it to Hobi's room, and Yoongi started creating a nest for him, Jin prepared a ice cold water and Namjoon comforted Hobi in Yoongi's room...

"Hah.... Hyung, hoseok hyung isn't getting any better" Jungkook said slightly aroused coz of Omega pheromones

Namjoon was sitting on the bed as Hobi had climbed up on his lap and hugged him burying his head in crook of Namjoon's neck.. trying to get as much pheromones as possible ...

"I.. i know..maybe it's coz of my rut suppressant.. they don't let my pheromones leak too much ..."

"Hyung should i help you?" He asked as watched carefully to Hobi's every action with his doe eyes...

Namjoon looked hobi once... "You got this?" He asked Jungkook.. Jungkook nodded and Namjoon sweetly lead Hobi towards Jungkook still holding hands

"Hyung should i help" Jungkook again asked this time to Hobi, ... He got no response instead Hobi clinged to him like a glue biting Jungkook on his collar bone... "iss" Jungkook moaned in pain... "Aahh hyung you are soo cute" he whispered patting Hobi's head..

"I hope that can be covered with make up.." Namjoon said

Hobi pushed Jungkook and made him lay on bed as climbed on kissing him... Namjoon layed besides them, Jungkook slipped his hands inside Hobi's oversized tshirt, caressing him underneath, Jungkook's hands unconsciously tucked in Hobi's collar trying to get it off and have better access to Hobi's honey like smell... "Hnn" Hobi moaned at the scratch of Jungkook's teeth on his lip... Jungkook was getting greedier by the second.... "mine..." He whispered in slow deep voice, getting intoxicated by Hobi's pheromones... His hug on hobi got tighter and stronger... He attracted Hobi's neck area, annoyed by the collar he tried to bite anywhere close to Hobi's scent gland...

Suddenly he felt Hobi being pulled away from him, "no... You can't be doing that" Namjoon said... Jungkook grunted in response, he directed a glare towards Namjoon as he saw Hobi's head resting on Namjoon's shoulder... Tears running down his cheeks and flustered face looking at him... He tried to move toward Hobi trying to reclaim him but Namjoon stopped him by placing a hand on his chest... "You calmed down yet?" He asked ...

--kacchak--

Taehyung came it, "hyung's room is ready" he shouted as he entered...

Namjoon nodded to Taehyung and carried Hobi princess style...

"And Jungkook am not sharing Hoseok-ah with you" he said as he took hobi with him ...
-------
'What does he mean he ain't sharing Hobi-hyung with me!?' Jungkook thought angrily, 'I don't even like Hobi-hyung like that' he thought falling backwards onto Yoongi's bed.... Nuzzling his nose where Hobi previously laid...

"He talks as if Hobi hyung belongs to him.." He muttered to himself...

"It's Hobi hyung life ... He decides whether he wants to be with me..." He said before shutting his ears close by placing his hands on them .. "what am I even thinking!!" He asked himself shoving his face in mattress...

"Ya... And please don't tell anyone about this... If Hobi found out that I told you to do so ...he wouldn't like it... Yea... Aa ya I'll talk to you later.. ya. thank you" Jungkook heard Yoongi talk to someone on the phone as he entered the room.. surprised to see Jungkook there...

"What would Hobi hyung not like..?" Jungkook asked referring to the phone conversation he heard...

"Ahh nothing nothing... Go rest we have work tomorrow" Yoongi said as he collapsed on bed.. "soo tired" he said resting...

Jungkook stared at him for a sec as walked off the room...
------

Namjoon layed Hobi in a nest of Alpha clothing... "Hyung ... If need something tell me ok?" Jimin said ruffling Hobi's fluffy hair ...