Big reveal ...

"hyung!" Jungkook called out asking Jin to pose as he was testing his new camera..

Jin ignored and continued playing his game in living room, today was a Sunday afternoon 12ocloak and everyone was sleeping their day off except for jin and jungkook who woke up early... That is if 11oclock is called early, had cereals and started doing the thing they liked doing the most..

"Ahh hyunggggg look here" jungkook whined in an annoying tone trying to grab jins attention but jin was too busy... Jungkook started standing in from of the monitor to annoy Jin as Jin kept shouting "move.. uwahh i lost.. jungkook-ah move" but jungkook didn't move and kept his mischievous bunny smile as he annoyed Jin.. until ~~game over~~ flashed on the screen...

Jungkook smiled as he had archived his objective, "hyung~" he called out again as he prepared his camera and asked jin to pose ... Annoyed by Jungkook's action Jin made funny faces and turned to monitor again ...

"Ahhh hyung~" Jungkook whined again... As this was going on Hobi came out of his room slowly and headed towards kitchen... He started making his cold coffee when jungkook noticed him finally...

"Good morning hyung" he shouted from living room ... "Morning.." he replied... Still a bit sleepy ... "Jungkook-ah coffee?" He asked

"Na hyung i already had breakfast" jungkook replied ...

"Hyung coffee?" Hobi asked jin this time..

"..." No reply...

"Hyung coffee??" Hobi again asked going to the living room as he didn't feel like shouting this early... As soon as he came he wrapped his hands around olders shoulder watching him play ..

"I'll have sip from yours" Jin replied..

"You sure u don't want your own?" Hobi asked

Jin nodded...

Hobi walked back to kitchen and made a coffee.. he offered first sip to jin as he sat besides him to watch him play...

As jungkook saw jin take a sip he raised his hands as Jin instinctively handed him the drink.. Hobi didn't mind.. as long as it was one sip...

Jungkook took a sip.. he was surprised he stared at the drink..

"Tastes good doesn't it?" Hobi asked proudly and jungkook nodded cutely and innocently...

Hobi watched as jungkook took another sip.. "ah jungkook-ah.. aren't you having too much" hobi asked staring at Jungkook who continued to drink the coffee... Hobi rushed to Jungkook trying.. stop him from finishing his drink.. as he tried to snatch the drink but Jungkook faced back and defended himself as himself with one hand while continuing to drink Hobi's coffee from another..

Jin laughed and giggled watching the youngest tease Hobi playfully...

After completing the drink jungkook handed hobi the empty glass... Hobi glared him as he giggled quietly...

"Come here" hobi said threateningly signalling him with his fingers..

Hobi ran to Jungkook and Jungkook began to ran away from hobi.. "ah hyung.. my bad my bad" Jungkook shouted while running..

"Aah" while running behind Jungkook hobi hit his toe on table..
jin busted out laughing as hobi cried in pain.. rubbing vigorous at the place he got hurt.. after watching jin laugh he had a slight pout as he was embarrassed about getting hurt on his own..

Jin took a deep breath sat next to hobi and rubbed gently on red area..
"Hyung you are too mean" hobi said in a whiny tone... As he let jin take care of him..