Yoongi

Yoongi woke up... Softly rubbing his eyes and slightly opening his eyes he looked around....

He was sleeping on top of someone... And someone was sleeping on his leg...  Yoongi felt sticky.. and worn out.. he tried to get up but his legs were sore... (Because of sleeping in a wrong position)

He held the bed headboard and somehow managed to slither out of the bed .... As he balanced his way out of the bed and falling slowly on the ground...

He was naked... So he probbed around the room for clothes and soon found someone's underwear close to him... It was probably Jungkook's but he didn't care and still put in on....

---brzzzrzz--- he heard the vibration.. someone's phone ringing .. soo he took the first tshirt he found lying and went to take the call... While wearing it...

"Hello...?" He answered the call walking away from the room to avoid any disturbance to other sleeping members...

"Yes Namjoon about your date.. I have scheduled it for today evening.. is that fine??" One of the managers for BTS asked...

"Date...?" Yoongi was confused as he thought for a moment... Was he hearing this right...

"Ahh .. is that Yoongi?.." manager asked...

"What date were you speaking off??" Yoongi asked ignoring the manager's question...

"... I was wondering if I could talk to Namjoon-ah first about this.. i mean.... Its a bit.. confid---" the manager murmured...

"What date!?" Yoongi yelled slightly.... Making the manager scared...

"I don't know much about it... Only Mr. Bang asked me to confirm the schedule ... I..."

"Its ok ... I'll tell him .."

"... I am sorry!!" Manager hung up...

Yoongi was mad... He tried to calm down and clenched his fist... When suddenly someone came and hugged him from the back.... Burying his face in crook of Yoongi's neck..

Yoongi look at the side .. to find Taehyung and his fluffy bed hair.. it made his anger calm down...

"Hyung... I am hungry..." Taehyung whined... As he placed kiss on Yoongi's neck..

"Well I am not breakfast.." Yoongi said trying to juke away from Taehyung...

"Hyung why so grumpy soo early in the morning??" Taehyung asked as he clinged on Yoongi's back as they came down the stairs

"Its nothing..."

As they reached living room .... Taehyung pushed Yoongi on to the couch... As he climbed up onto his lap...

"You.. how much energy do you have??" Yoongi asked judging Taehyung hard...

Taehyung said nothing but smirked.. kissing the corner of Yoongi's lips .. softly holding his face and kissed his cheeks than under the ear.. Yoongi's grip onto Taehyung's tshirt just getting tighter... Suddenly Taehyung stopped and pulled back tiny bit...

"Is something bothering you Hyung??" Taehyung asked... Looking into Yoongi's eyes ...

Yoongi didn't wanna reply.. atleast not until he confronted Namjoon about the situation...

He held Taehyung's chin ever so gently and connected their lips... He took the lower lip sucking on it.. until Taehyung kissed back...

Taehyung pulled back ... "Fine don't tell.." he whispered and slowly went back to kissing again .. after a few soft intimate kisses Yoongi pulled away.. "what do you wanna eat? I'll make it for you" he asked in almost a whisper.. placing a final kiss on the cheek..