..... hot? too hot..?

Jungkook carried Hobi in his arms bridal style as he approached rest of the members ... "Hyung ... You sure??" He asked

Hobi nodded his head in yes as he snuggled into Jungkook's neck.. "hurry.." he whispered slowly... Painful groan visible on his face

Jungkook layed him on the ground near rest of the members... "Ya Jungkook-ah what are you doing!?" Jimin snapped still holding onto his reasoning...

"Hoba! We are having our ruts... It's not saf--" jin was cut off as hobi pulled him down for a kiss... An alpha's rut had clouded their reasons.. as Hobi was kissing Jin he felt yoongi back hugging him.. nuzzling to Hobi's protected neck... Jin and Jimin were on left hobi while Namjoon and Jungkook were on the right...

"Does that mean i can have you Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asked spreading Hobi legs apart... "Hur..ryy" Hobi muttered pulling away from the kiss... Namjoon worked on Hobi's shirt button as Yoongi pulled gis shirt off ...Jin too nuzzled into Hobi's shoulder... His scent getting overwhelmingly strong... Jin can't help but bite Hobi's shoulder...

"nnnhh" hobi moaned as his hands gripped Jimins's tightly.. "hyung you are almost leaking through your pants..." Jungkook said as his fingers dipped inside the rim of Hobi's loose fit jeans.. caressing his clothed wet entrance in a circle...  Yoongi gritted his teeth in rage... He wanted to caress Hobi too.. he was his omega! 

Yoongi bended down making Hobi lay on his thigh ... He kissed Hobi while putting his fingers into Hobi's mouth .. "yah hoba! Pay attention to your hyung as well... Or i can get mad" he warned pulling out Hobi's tongue with his finger.. "understood?" He asked intimatingly...as Hobi hurriedly nodded.. drool leaked from the corner his mouth ass Yoongi opened up his pants .. "take care of your hyung got it?" Yoongi asked pulling out his thing and offering it to hobi...

Hobi gladly took Yoongi into his mouth ...

Jimin watched carefully with lust eyes .... "Jimin-ah I'll let clean my fingers" Yoongi said bringing his hand close to Jimin's mouth smirk being evident in his voice...

Jimin looked at Yoongi's fingers dripping with Hobi's saliva.. he glared at Yoongi as he took the fingers in his mouth.. Namjoon kissed Hobi's ears traveling to his neck to shoulders to his chest marking everything with hickeys finally stopping at nipples as he pinched one and sucked on the other one...

Taehyung pulled off Hobi's jeans and rolled him up a bit exposing his butt in the air...

The amount of slick hobi releasing was no joke... Taehyung was stunned.. the smell of the sweet juice was too much... He couldn't help himself as he lapsed on the entrance to lick of the slick.. his tongue piercing the entrance... Licking Hobi's inside.. streching him wide

"Nnbhh doo (don't)" Hobi moaned

"Ahh-" Yoongi groaned as one of Hobi's teeth scrapped his him.. "ya hoba!!" Yoongi scolded obviously mad ...

Meanwhile Jin just stayed snuggled onto Hobi's shoulder ... Jerking off .. he held onto Hobi strongly.. taking in his scent

"Mhh" Hobi could hear Jin whimpering right inside his ears... Jin was trying his best to even control those but he couldn't stop..

Taehyung inserted his two fingers inside... Streching, scissoring and curling his fingers inside Hobi..

"Nhhh" hobi moaned ...  He pulled away from Yoongi... "Wait.. Taehyung.. nhh... m gonna cum.."

"Hoba we just started" Namjoon said kissing Hobi's belly..

"Hurry .. i want you inside..me"  Hobi almost whined ..

----Thumb----

A single sentence send shivers down everyone's spine... Taehyung gritted his teeth and positioned himself on to the enterance... As held Hobi's hips with strong grip... Nails digging into Hobi's skin