2seok

Next morning...

Even before hobi could head out for the shoot he was feeling his heat, he took his medicine but for some reason his medicine was also not working this time, he felt feverish, and his heartbeat was increasing... he didn't know what to do, he called his doctor but his doctor's phone was unavailable... He couldn't disclose his condition to other doctors coz of his idol status.. he tried to search on internet for remedies.. but he found nothing useful...

He took his medicine bottle in the hand and emptied it into his hands, he only had 2pills left...
"Ahhh what do I do!?" He said out loud slowly laying down on the bed

For the first time he didn't knew what to do.. he took out his phone and called his manager, "Manager, can you get me stronger tablets of suppresants?" Jhope asked "ya.. I am sure, thank you"

Hobi sat down on his bed.. sigh~~ it's the last day.. hobi thought as he looked at the pills in his hand... Hesitating... It will be over soon, he thought as he took the pills and gulped them down with the water... He fixed his clothing and quickly decided to get to shooting site...

The sooner it ends the faster we go home...
--------

The shoot was almost done, a bits and pieces of scene which needed to be done were very less nothing stressful soo Hobi was kinda relieved because of that but it was still gonna be hard work...

The recording was gonna be solo dance move for 10sec for each member and freestyle for the chorus part... Hobi carefully observed other members dance, "Hyung.. your face is red again.. you look like a tomato" Jungkook teased Hobi

"Ahh.. even after foundation? Ahh what do I do??" Hobi whined ...
As he went back to get his make up done

"Jhope get a new face and while your at it make sure that one doesn't look like horse" jin said giggling as he high fived one of the crew members...

"Ahh hyung don't do that to Hobi, he looks cute" Namjoon said

"This hyungi is soo mean to his doseng, he is making his unwell doseng cry..." Yoongi teased Jin while talking to the camera which was recording behind the scene footage for the army

Ever since the confession of their feeling for Hobi to members Suga and Namjoon were a little bias towards him, trying to be on his good side ....

"Aahh jhope are you unwell? You know I was joking right?" Jin said as he went to Hobi who was in the tent...

"Hoba... Are you ok?" Jin asked worried..

"..."

"Do you need something? Ah seriously you look soo down .. i don't like seeing you like this..."

"We can take a break .. if y-"

"NO!!"

**Ba-thump..."

~~~ sighhh
Jhope was irritated right now his heat was troubling him soo much..

"Hyung... Can you move a bit" jhope said sounding a little even though it was unintentional .... A little disrespectful

Jhope excused himself out of the tent, leaving jin who was hurt by his action alone in the tent...

They recorded the chorus part and after final checking of the whole recording bts soon left for the hotel...
-------

"You couldn't find the meds?" Hobi asked while talking on his phone with his manager...

"Ya they said they require prescription before selling those drugs... I tried to convince them with more money but they refused to give it.."

"Argh.. just get regular once that I normally use.. and fast...please" Hobi's symptoms started a while ago but he didn't have any meds this time so as soon as they came back at noon after his lunch he locked himself in his room and since hasn't came out ..

"Ill be there as soon as possible.." manager assured and cut the call...

Jhope held his head and sat down...

Ahhh..

Fiiireeeeee~~ fiiiirrrreeee~ (ringtone)

Hobi's phone rang.. it was Namjoon

"Hel--" Hobi got cut off

"Ah hoba me, Jimin, Taete, jungkook and Yoongi-hyung are going for a trip around town, patch up with Jin-hyung before we come back ok? Byee"

... Patch up??

Hobi threw the hat he was wearing and left the room..

---knock--knock--
"Jwannn" Hobi called out to jin from the outside..

"..." No response

"Hoseok here!! Jwannn!!" Hobi called out again..

"2 minutes!!" Jin finally responded

Hobi was having a serious headache, he felt like the world moving in circles... He leaned his forehead on to the door and leaned onto it for some balance as he waited for jin to open the door..

After a few minutes jin suddenly opened the door, making Hobi stumble inside the room as he grabbed Jin's arm to gain balance.. jins hair was still we he had just gotten out of the shower.. and putting on his clothes before opening the door for Hobi

"Wahh hoba!! What are you doing" Jin asked slightly giggling, but stopped as he saw hobi having a hard time standing straight.. and hobi wasn't even looking up...

"Hoba!" Jin called out as he helped Hobi to his bed and made him sit, he sat in front of hobi on the floor and looked at him...

"Jin-hyung..." Hobi whispered

"Should I call the doctor?"

"Don't... My heat .. it's coming, manager.. getting my meds.." Hobi as stood up to leave

"Ya!! Where are you going!?" Jin asked as he made Hobi sit back down again .. sudden movement make Hobi's dizziness worst ... He held his head in pain ..

"My heat coming.. hyung... Hurts" Hobi's tone was soo painful.. but Jin couldn't do anything, he sat besides Hobi placed the back of his hand on Hobi's forehead to check the temperature... Hobi was buring up...

Jin got panicked he didn't know what to do..

"Hyung..." Another pained cry left Hobi's mouth.. Jin could smell it now.. nectar like sweet fragrance... Hobi turned to jins side.. bring his knees up ....

Jin bended and layed besides hobi.. he wrapped his hands around him and comforted him like he saw Namjoon do when he first witnessed Hobi's heat... Jin could feel Hobi nuzzling into his neck.. his whole body shivered on the sensation.. his hug on Hobi became tighter...

"Hnnn" he could hear small moans leave Hobi's mouth.. and the scent of Hobi's nape wasn't doing anything better for him .. he found him self nuzzling to Hobi's neck.. he licked his nape.. he wanted bite hobi sooo bad... He pulled away immediately realising what he was about to do.... "Jin-hyung..." Hobi whispered again as he pulled Jin and placed a kiss onto Jin's lips...

Jin was shocked but not against the idea... He licked Hobi's bottom lip and and Hobi opened his mouth the kiss went deeper.. Jin climbed on top on Hobi to deepen their kiss as his hands found their way under Hobi's beige lose tshirt... Caressing him ... With one hand jin held Hobi's face softly.. Hobi too held onto Jin like his life depended on it.. his hands occasionally pulling Jin into him, Jin would occasionally allow Hobi to breath before kissing him back again... After a few minutes Jins felt hobi grip loosen.. his mouth left Hobi's as he got up to look at Hobi's face... He looked soo delicate.. his hands caressed the sweat on Hobi's forehead.. and kissed the eyes to remove the tears gathered in the corner of Hobi's eyes... He realised.. Hobi had fallen asleep.. Jin looking at his sleeping face whispered in into his ears.. "I am sorry.." as he got up.. wrapping the blanket on Hobi and leaving the room silently...
×××××××××××××××××××

**Another short CHP m sryyy!!! I love you. Stay Healthy and work hard while waiting for new chp!**

See ya