THE DATE!!!

Hobi was a perfectionist, he always tried his best to treat his audience with great care... And today his audience were his best friends...  He had planned out a perfect date...

Yoongi was excited but he didn't knew if he would be comfortable with Hobi's idea of "date" he wore a skinny black jeans which shouted efforts, long tshirt which reached his hips and a black leather jacket ..

Namjoon was not chill or excited or nervous, his only focus was to prove to hobi and yoongi that an omega can have multiple mates .. he dressed up in blue slim fit jeans a casual black tshirt and a long comfy jacket

Hobi waited in the living room sitting on the couch, for his dates to arrive he wore a ripped jeans, casual green tshirt and an oversized hoodie.. he waited with 2 bouquets of flowers one was orchids and other one had white lily

Yoongi was first to arrive he looked at hobi waiting for them and realised how nervous hobi was.. it wasn't them meeting as friends but as love interest.. he walked up awkwardly..

"Namjoon is late?" Yoongi asked to break the awkwardness

"Ya he was with the director until now he'll be here in 5..." Hobi replied ..

"Hmm.. where are we going then?" Yoongi asked..

"It's.. its a surprise" Hobi said nervousness obvious in his voice..

"You know .. you don't have to be nervous.." yoongi said as he went close to hobi and stood besides him leaning on the couch..

"Even if we are on a date or even after you start dating one of us.. or form a bond with one of us.. nothing would change the fact that we are friend... So you know... You don't have to be nervous" he said placing his hand on top of Hobi's.. assuring him nicely

Hobi nodded to him and smiled as well making his mind to follow through his date open mindedly..

"Don't flirt alone... Wait for me as well" Namjoon shouted as he entered the dorm and walked towards the couple.. he wrapped his hand around Yoongi from behind and gave him a kiss on cheeks...

"We were not flirting! And it's your fault for being late" yoongi claimed as he aggressively wiped his cheek, "and don't kiss me!" Yoongi said slightly annoyed as Namjoon giggled..

"Hoba" Namjoon called out as he kissed Hobi's check too..

"Hyung it's almost like a greeting don't you see it happen when we go to foreign?" Namjoon asked with a smile...

Hobi handed both of them the flower bouquet he bought lilies for Namjoon and orchids for Suga..

"Thnx hoba!" Namjoon said softly holding the flowers

"Just because they do it in America doesn't mean we have to do it too" Suga retorted still annoyed..

"What are you talking about hyung we have to do it too.." Namjoon asked as he and Yoongi followed hobi to the parking

"Whyy!?" Suga asked very annoyed now

"Coz we are now world wide music sensational k-pop group right" Namjoon flexed a little loudly

"Ohhhhhhhh" Hobi cheered at Namjoon's witty reply

Suga couldn't help but giggle as slightly impressed

"Wahh Namjoona you are truly soo amazing wahhh" Hobi phrased Namjoon as he got sorted on the driver's seat and Namjoon sitting on the seat besides him and Yoongi sitting behind..

"Ya if we seat like this wouldn't it feel like m third wheeling here?" Yoongi asked jokingly

Namjoon immediately pulled the lever near his seat and tilted his seat backwards in the laying position next to yoongi, "now you don't" Namjoon replied staring right into Yoongi's eye..